SEASON 1 KICKOFF WEEKEND... WEEK 1 IS OPEN! DEADLINE MONDAY 8/23/10 @ MIDNIGHT EST!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 20, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

SEASON 1 KICKOFF WEEKEND... WEEK 1 IS OPEN! DEADLINE MONDAY 8/23/10 @ MIDNIGHT EST!

Gentlemen, thank you for your patience. It is with great pleasure that we open the PMFL gates and kick off the first of three PMFL Madden 11 seasons. Week one is now open. The deadline will be on Monday, 8/23/10, at midnight EST. Please schedule your games in the scheduling forum. If you haven't posted there, Eddie and I can only assume you haven't done your part to schedule your game. Capiche? Good luck to everyone in week one, and most of all, have fun!

Next, let's all give a BIG shout out to Jim (LtJustice) for importing our current online league rosters to the LeagueDaddy site. He did the hard part. Now, all that is required of you is that you enter your end of game scores and individual player stats only. That's right, DO NOT enter the end of game stats (Total offense, Rushing yards, Passing yards, etc.). Only enter the final score and individual player stats. The staff will be importing the end of game stats directly from the EA site. We apologize as we are unable to do so with the player stats. Please be warned that we will not tolerate anyone who is deficient at tracking their player stats.

Andy, Stefan, James, Marvis, Tony, Rod, Miki, and Greg ALL still need to post your contact info in the owner contact info forum... Please do so if you haven't already.
    http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=335

With the start of the regular season, free agents may now be signed by means of waivers. Therefore, blind bids are no longer required and/or accepted. Instead, any team(s) interested in signing a free agent must post their claim to that player in the unrestricted free agent forum. All other teams that are eligible to bid upon the free agent will have 48 hours to do so by responding that they are excersizing their right to claim the free agent. You may read more on our rules page referenced on the LeagueDaddy site.

Last, but not least... Most importantly... Without all of YOU, this league would not be possible. Give yourselves a HUGE round of applause! ;)

2. CHUNKNESS

Thank you for updating yours, Marvis! Still waiting on the others...

3. Donvincenzo

Donvincenzo Walk On

Uh, unless I'm missing something I'm pretty sure I did that like a week ago...

4. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

:(

Good luck gentlemen

5. CHUNKNESS

I stand corrected. I meant Martin (Eagles), not you, Stefan. I apologize for the oversight...

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Whohoo!!! Let's get this party started!

7. Donvincenzo

Donvincenzo Walk On

No problem at all, I just wanted to make sure I posted it correctly...

8. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Contact info added. Good luck everyone!

9. CHUNKNESS

TY sir! Still waiting on Andy, Tony, Rod, Miki, and Greg. C'mon, you "vets" should be able to do this easily... ;)

10. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

This!

While updating the games that have been played already, I came across a couple that had the Game Stats entered. You guys don't have to take the time to do this, as we have come up with a very simple process to enter these. We do want you to enter your individual player stats (unfortunately, there is no way to do an import of these) and the game score, but we will do the game stats.

Thanks!

11. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

gotcha, sorry man. does it screw it up if we did it though?

12. CHUNKNESS

It shouldn't. Our import should override any of your previous entries. It's just a burden and a waste of time for you to do those, that's all. Jim has graciously developed a way for us to export from EA and import to LD, so it's a real time saver! Not to mention, it will be error free data.

13. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Exactly, it doesn't mess anything up and is not a big deal. But it is simply a waste of your time, as Doug said. Thanks!

14. CHUNKNESS

Another timesaver tip for you guys... When you are entering your stats on LeagueDaddy, you do not need to enter a zero in the categories where the player did not record a stat. Just leave the stat blank and it will automatically register as a "zero" for that stat category.