Season 1 Off-Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 26, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Season 1 Off-Season

It's been decided that we are going to do the off-season in 1 night rather than break it up, step by step, over a few days. The majority of people can make the night we were talking about and honestly, with all the new guys who probably haven't talked yet, it will be a good way for everyone to get to know (and make fun of) each other. Here is the plan:

- I will advance to players leaving tonite, so anyone who won't be able to be on Xbox tomorrow can do that tonite.

- Depending on if everyone is done, I will advance to week 1 of the off-season tomorrow morning.

- We will do the off-season at 9:30 est Friday night. The whole process should take only 2 hours tops. Just about everyone said they could make it. For the few who can't...you can do the recruiting stages online. The only steps you can't do online are players leaving and position changes.

- We will stop at the pre-season and leave it up overnight so everyone can do their redshirts/set their recruiting board, etc.

- I will do the schedule and we will advance to season 2 sometime Saturday night/Sunday morning.

For those people who can't make it tomorrow night, if you have someone who can sit in for you, please pm me and we can work that out

2. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I'll have to rely on the CPU. They never sign anyone good

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

you said you'll be back by 10 central right? We will prob start a little late, so might only be in week 2 or 3 by then. Hop on as soon as you get home

4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Let's get this player's leaving stage done quickly!! If we do Dre said he'd give everyone a hug

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Hug and a nuggie.. lol..

6. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Dre is the little spoon in this league relationship, maybe even smaller than that, like the baby spoons with the rubber on them.

Juggs, tomorrow night works for me. Is there going to be some chatroom or maybe we can do a party chat on the xbox? I'm kind of new to the xbox so bite me if that sounded gay.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol your worried about the chatting part sounding gay....not the spooning?!?!?

built into the dynasty (atleast was every other year so assume) is the ability to chat when in the dynasty to other people on. so everyone should have a headset and be good to go. if not, we'll set up a party

8. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

"Men spoon, women snuggle"

-Johnny Drama

9. DreSmithJr

Those spoons with the rubber are classic tho. Great for kids... Always winners =]

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

plan is good to go, tomm at 9:30 est

11. DreSmithJr

great sounds amazing

12. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

FUCK!

I lost Torrey Smith.
    My 3rd string TE transferred to Ball State...and after pulling teeth I got my backup HB/gamebreaker to stay.

Now I have to replace my top 3 players.

I hate you all.

13. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

I lost a freshman qb that was facing the cutting block anywas. And a 66 RG that was a sophmore. But I did have a good number of starters graduate too.

14. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

My backup QB transferred, my all-american safety left for the pros, and my strongest position on the team (RB) retained the Doak Walker award winner Brandon Bolden.

15. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

YES!! *Pop-locks in the middle of the street*

16. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

17. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

18. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Ha!! Thats what i had in mind when I said it!! lmao