Season 1 Offseason Details (Sunday @ 9:00 cst)

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Alright guys, the offseason is almost upon us. We will be kicking this off at 9:00 cst Sunday evening. For those of you who haven't done an offseason with us before, it's truly one of the more fun nights that CL has to offer. It's an opportunity for everyone to see what they've got for the upcoming season, and for conversations about who the favorites are. I expect all of you to be there and to be active in the Group Me.

Additionally, please keep the players leaving guidelines in mind. I will be watching these closely.

Players that must leave (or be cut)

Joey Bosa (Ohio State)
    Ezekiel Elliot (Ohio State)
    Pat Elfein (Ohio State)
    Leonard Floyd (Georgia)
    Su'a Cravens (USC)
    Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame)
    Jaylon Smith (Notre Dame)

And of course...
    • Players projected to be drafted in rounds 1-5 cannot be swayed to return unless...
      • Five-star programs can convince one player projected in rounds 3-5 to return
      • Four-star programs can convince two players projected in rounds 3-5 to return
    *** The 7 players listed above cannot be on roster next year, regardless of where they're projected in the draft

***** I have updated this with a list of guys that are currently declaring who cannot be swayed

JT Barrett (Ohio State)
    Reggie Daniels (Oregon)
    DeSean Hamilton (Penn State)
    Christian Hackenberg (Penn State)
    Akeel Lynch (Penn State)
    Austin Johnson (Penn State)

Mike Williams (Clemson)
    Mackensie Alexander (Clemson)
    Shaq Lawson (Clemson)

Ed Davis (Michigan State)
    William Fuller (Notre Dame)
    Steve Elmer (Notre Dame)

Penn State can choose from one of these four players and convince them to stay
    Clemson can choose from one of these two players and convince them to stay

jandy cyhiphopp cyfan13 Rhight KnightNoles Antonio T. ISUCubswin Ben webbs6212 Jbek

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'd like to announce the incoming SR transfer of Linebacker Taylon Smith. Everyone give him a big hand!

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Haha .... nice try. I'm definitely getting hit hardest here, and I can't imagine how many guys i'm going to lose that project rounds 1-5

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I don't regret it. I needed every tackle and sack that Jaylon could dish out. He will be missed. I hope the computer actually has him go pro too. He earned it.

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

We'll see who loses their assistant coaches this year too. That's always interesting.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

CB Marcus Lewis is transferring to play at UConn

:meh:

7. jandy

jandy Walk On

HB TuddyTyner will return for his senior season
    Sophomore LOLB Justin Hollins will transfer to Rice due to a lack of playing time
    SS Reggie Daniels will go pro