Season 1 Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Aug 21, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I was kinda of hoping to get a patch before we started are offseason, but were getting close..

week 13 should be done shortly
    week 14 tue/wed
    week 15 thur(1 game)
    CC Fri
    Bowls sat/sun afternoon

Depending on if we keep this schedule. How do you guys want to do offseason? 1 night or over a few days? wait for the patch or push through(patch was said to be here b4 the end of the month, but no word yet if that's the case).

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    we should just wait for the patch, i mean looks like we will finish by the end of the month.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

So what happens if we don't wait for the patch again?

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

We will all get the transfer fail and won't save our bowl results.
    I say we advance every 12 hours until we agree on 1 night to finish up. As far as patch, I will go with the crowd.

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

This sounds good to me.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

This...After Midnight just got totally f'd by EA and transfer fail BS. Dru can't even get into his own OD. So were sitting preseason now, waiting for the patch. Also, every bowl had to simmed (this was season 2) as every user got a transfer failed.

bringbackjimmy
    we seriously need to wait for this patch before going to the offseason.

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Based solely on the horrors described by recchem, I say we wait for the patch.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yeah its bad...check out the thread over there. Hopefully something this week is going to be done about this. I cannot fathom how a company like EA can allow this to happen. Blows my mind. And we the sheep will keep buying the product because we love college football and our community here. I just hope with the guys from the site being more involved that something like this will be a distant memory in versions to come!

9. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Did this sort of transfer bug happen lat year with 11? (Never played OD's until this year) If it didn't, how can it appear this year, when they're basically using the same system?

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Did season 1 have the transfer fail bug during bowl week? Odd that it would just start happening.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Season 1 was ok...season 2 was a disaster come bowl week. Pretty sure the Deuce had the same problem in season 2. Did they enable the ability to advance via the wire in the past week or 2? Im wondering if that has anything to do with all the transfer fail crap that has been going on the past week around here. I have no idea what im talking about but there has to be something on their end that is causing this (EA's end that is)

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

same thing in the deuce.

season 1 bowls fine
    Season 2 bowls all simmed, because of transfer failed....since most people want to wait for the patch we can play the bowls if we get the T. failed thing i'll just toss the results and we can replay them after the patch..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Like I believe it's a server issue big time with the OD's.

Deuce was in season 2 bowls, and T1 was in season 1 bowls...we all started getting it around the same time...although now it seems like it hasn't happened as much.

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Check out After Midnight...Dru can't even get into the OD in preseason so essentially we are stuck.