Season 1 Outlook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

THis will llow us to get a feel for what we may be up against in user gamews. remember once you pick a playbook you need to roll with it for the season. If an injury takes place that really requires you to change the playbook contact me.

Team

offensive playbook

defensive playbook

Key Losses

Key Returners

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year?

Season outlook/predictions for your team

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS)

National Champion:

User OPOY

User DPOY

User COTY

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Team -> South Carolina

offensive playbook -> Florida State

defensive playbook -> 4-3

Key Losses -> none yet (knock on wood)

Key Returners

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber: WR Alshon Jeffery, ROLB Shaq Wilson

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year? True Freshman HB Marcus Lattimore is our top running back and he will need to have some great games in order for us to compete in the SEC.

Season outlook/predictions for your team: 9-3 and hopefully that will be good enough to get into the SEC Championship game. The team is explosive on offense, but our defensive problems will surely cost us a couple games, especially in the conference.

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS).

Week 4 @ Auburn (sdid) -> Our first game on the road in the season after opening up with 3 straight at home. Going into Auburn and getting a win will be extremely hard, but we look forward to the challenge of trying to contain Cam Newton.

Week 9 vs Tenn (onaradio) -> Playing on the same division in the SEC Conference this is a game that has been circled since the beginning of the year. I think the user battles will determine the winners in both the EAST and WEST SEC Divisions so this one is huge.

Week 10 vs Arkansas (bcduggan) -> If Ryan Mallet is healthy for this game we are in BIG trouble. Our defense is susceptible to getting burnt up in the air, hopefully we can do just enough to squeak a win for the fans, but this will be a wild west shootout!

Week 14 @ Clemson (Alemic) -> Last game of the season, and depending on where we stand this could be the most important game of the season even though it's an out of conference battle. Should be a great matchup

National Champion: Still too early to tell, the users might just beat each other up in the SEC and ACC leaving some CPU team the ability to get into the National Championship game at the expense of one of the users. Will have a better idea of this later on in the season.

User OPOY: HB Marcus Lattimore. Teams will come in and look to eliminate Jeffery from the game so it's Lattimore's job to find the running holes and to start getting those safeties to creep in and forget about Alshon on the outside.

User DPOY: ROLB Shaq Wilson. The junior is one of the leaders on defense and always seems to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time.

User COTY:

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Team: LSU Tigers

offensive playbook: LSU

defensive playbook: multiple (next season will convert to 34)

Key Losses: just loss Jordan Jefferson for 8 weeks

Key Returners:

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber: Patrick Peterson (cb) and Terrence Toliver (wr) John Jasper (K)

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year? true Freshman Tyrann Mathieu will rotate nickle positions with jr Ron Brooks

Season outlook/predictions for your team: 8-4, especially if i cant put fourth a better effort than i did in my first user game vs controlerabuser. i have 3 more user games all big time SEC games vs big time users, i need to step it up to pull off a win in those games

Game you have marked: @Tennessee(onaradio34), @Auburn(sdid22), @Arkansas(bcdugan), and Bama(cpu) lol

National Champion: not sure yet, but its gonna be an SEC team, fosho!!!

User OPOY Terrence Toliver

User DPOY Patrick Peterson

User COTY ???

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Team

offensive playbook Team Specific(Arkansas)

defensive playbook Default

Key Losses Ryan Mallett missed last game

Key Returners

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber Mallett, Childs, Adams, Wright, Bequette

Season outlook/predictions for your team 9-3, just on the outside of the SEC Championship

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS) Haven't looked at schedule too closely, Georgia, Bama, So Car, Auburn, LSU

National Champion:

User OPOY Co MVPS Wright, Adams, Childs

User DPOY Bequette

User COTY NC State, if H22 can get the defense in gear, the ACC will have a strong surprise contender.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Team: Miami Hurricanes

offensive playbook: Miami

defensive playbook: Multiple D

Key Losses: NA

Key Returner: Graig Cooper...phenomenal game against Buckeyes

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber:

Travis Benjamin, Graig Cooper, LE Allen Bailey, ROLB Sean Spence, CB Brandon Harris

I thought i'd start my freshman QB, but that didn't go well in week one..so..now..im back to Jacory

Season outlook/predictions for your team:

Well I predict a solid season, but it's hard to say how or what Bowl I might make..BCS Bowl game would be great, but we won't count our chickens yet...

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS)

Wow..one game at a time..haha..jk

Florida State..it will be the cross state rival, and well it's bascially a recruiting bowl now...

North Carolina..me and coach CA always have a good hard fought game, and I look forward to it again

National Champion: I'm gonna go with....someone like Va Tech or North Carolina

User OPOY: Cam Newton, and Marcus Lattimore

User DPOY; SS Ray Ray Armstrong

User COTY: H22, if he gets that defense rollin...watch out

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Team Georgia

offensive playbook Georgia

defensive playbook 3-4

Key Losses none

Key Returners Green, Murray and Houston

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber Green, Murray and Houston

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year? not this year

Season outlook/predictions for your team 9-3 and bowl game

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS) Tennessee

National Champion: Miami Hurricanes

User OPOY Lattimore, South Carolina

User DPOY Houston, UGA

User COTY Miami Hurricanes