Season 1 Outlook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanC, Jul 13, 2011.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Since everyone should have the game, after using your squad what are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

UTEP's O-line is terrible, I mean swiss cheese bad, I'm lucky to get 70 rushing yards and my RB is the best player on the team. I don't see myself winning more than maybe 6 games with this team as it currently is, give me a few years of recruits(hopefully they wont fire me) and I should be much better.

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I gotta say I am luckey with Fresno State they have a lot of good young skill position players on O the D on the other hand is gonna be hurting next year unless we get a good boost in the off season. Derek Carr is not in the release roster so I hope he is added. This is gonna be a lot tougher than I thought. I am looking at an 8-5-9-4 season cause I have more talent than most user teams. I figure Miami of Ohio needs to be on my schedule so I got that going for me....which is nice

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

Rice is going to have a long season. LIke utep my o line is swiss cheese. I cant even get a pass off most of the time but thats prob just me getting used to the game. Played parrot last night in a practice game. Lets just say it wasnt pretty for rice. Hell his rb was bigger than my d line, lol. Im looking for 5 wins and ill be happy this 1st year.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

What sreese failed to mention was that we were also trying some things out to see what we could do. Things like how far away could we line up for a FG and hit it. FYI, I need to be inside the 30 to make it with my guy. My team looks decent from a comparison to other user teams. Still, it's going to be a struggle this year. Winning 8 games is going to be considered a successful season.

5. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Just going to try to go bowling. That may even be a stretch

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Koopa Troopa here...I forsee LA Tech winning the national championship this year

7. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Temple wins their division, and the mac ship game. Possibly loose a bowl game to a top team