Season 1 - Penn State 17 Wisconsin 16

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Aug 7, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO9hxy-vmw

#1 Penn State 17
    #18 Wisconsin 16

Wisconsin shut down the Penn State Running attack totally. Penn State slowed down James White. It was a battle of who made the least mistakes and when. Penn State conducted a drive at the end of the game where the running game finally came into play. There was a Disconnect early in the 4th but....well you will see.

Great game Juggs as usual. That 3rd and long pass at the end looked like cousin Dante.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I hate discos/restarts. I honestly feel if that didn't happen, we win that game. I know it's part of the game, and there is nothing we can do about it, and JMS did absolutely nothing wrong...he won our 1 qtr replay so he won fair and square. But there is no way to replicate the momentum, the way the game was going, the crowd in the 4th qtr of us beating the #1 team vs the 1st qtr of a scoreless game. It truly sucks that is has become a part of the way we have to play our dynasty and user games. No one's fault other than EA...just venting.

That being said...great game man...really felt like a Big Ten defensive battle. Both our front sevens were dominate. Congrats on the win and good luck in the title game.​