Season 1 Recruit Talks

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by thebouncer24, Jul 18, 2013.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

What's going on in the world of recruiting?

Zero to Heroes

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

[​IMG]
    In Week 4 the Aggies have received the call that 3 players would like to come visit: DT Tom Smith, FS Marlin Broussard and WR Tyrone Johnson. More info is developing ​

• Like Like x 1
  3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

Rumor has it that the Rebels are heavily recruiting a player that they feel will be their QB of the future. No word on who or where the player is from, just that the UNLV coaches are sold on him and aren't recruiting any other QBs at the moment. In other news, UNLV has confirmed that *** CB Jeremy Phillips from California has scheduled a visit in Week 14 when the Rebels host the San Diego State Aztecs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

[​IMG]
    Things have been pretty quiet out west for the Rams. Getting numbers will be CSU #1 priority and will recruit with the motto, "Beggers can't be choosers."

5. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

[​IMG]
    The Cowboys are trying to add play makers, and when I say that I mean instant impact guys that make a noticeable difference in their first year. Coach Capp took a very different approach this year to recruiting. In the past he would look not to get involved in recruiting wars with other user schools so he could predict his class easier. This time however with everyone in the same conference he is looking to cut a few keys guys out from under the competition. So far this year the recruiting board is looking decent not as deep as years past but definitely a few prized guys that can turn around the program.

• Like Like x 2
  6. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    This is one of the main reasons I wanted to mix up our format from years past to this. Even if we did 2 conferences with 6 users in each(which we talked about), it wouldn't have forced this. It expands the competition off the field which makes recruiting more important and not a chore. While the MWC covers a large area, there's not much talent in most of these states which creates a lot of recruiting battles.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

[​IMG]
    well, where to begin, the warriors have a few needs on defense but so far, heres what w have-
    d huges.png
    solid steal anyone? im pretty sure ill eventually be able to shut down half he field with this guy he should be able to dominate n this conference early on
    b bozeman.png
    YES! finally someone i can user with!!! he just needs to develop a few coverage skills and get better at playing the run
    n gates.png
    well, gotta have ur atheletic fat bodis this year, this guy will make things a lot easier for the offense
    j deloach.png
    gonna defiantly let this guy develop first, hes gonna be good imo
    those were the only ones worth mentioning out of the seven that we have signed so far

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

I don't have shit

• Like Like x 2
  9. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Zero to Heroes any recruiting news? I know yall been signing a ton of guys. Also alot of user vs user recruiting battles we would like updates on!

10. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  11. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Guy stole my damn 5 star qb

• Like Like x 1
  12. bbrech0610

bbrech0610 Walk On

I'll be lucky if I get 5 or more guys rated 70 or above. I will be the worst team in the conference in a year or two (if I'm not already).

• Like Like x 1
  13. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

I'll post later today, Ford with some nice pieces

• Like Like x 1
  14. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Dang Straight :devil:

• Like Like x 1
  15. maij17

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chris White is the only current projected starter signed, with Freshman Christian Tago in development, Coach Maij will look to White to anchor the middle from day 1. Will be enrolling in spring, to add on weight and get a jump start on the Spartans 4-2-5.​

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  16. maij17

[​IMG]

Coach Maij will continue his tradition of refusing to run the ball (although Utimate Team has shed some light on the UCLA pb) which means SJSU will bring in a qb every recruiting cycle, QB Chad Johnson is the first and will redshirt next season to up that accuracy.​

• Like Like x 2