Season 1 Scores/Results Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Feb 10, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Season 1 Scores/Results Thread

Post your scores for Season 1 here ...

2. theSANDMAN215

#19 Marshall: 30
    UAB: 13

Ran all over them. It felt like the CPU gave them the 13 points because on the two drives their offense turned into an NFL type offense. Either way, happy with the win.

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Southern Miss: 34
    Memphis: 10

Closer than the score indicates. Lost my starter QB to injury in the first (9 weeks!) and had to rely on my HB after that. They beat me in first downs, total offense, rushing and passing yards.

My defense was the difference - 2 recovered fumbles and 2 interceptions, 1 for a TD.

Also lost a senior CB for 8 weeks with a broken rib.

4. Chill

Chill Walk On

done.. easy win over temple..

Ohio - 51
    Temple - 23

5. FADED

FADED Guest

Tulsa- 34
    UCF- 17

6. The Flyest

The Flyest Guest

Kent State - 64
    Miami, OH - 34

Little 5'5", 170 lb. Eugene Jarvis rushes 29 times for 157 yards and 5 TD to lead the Golden Flashes. Miami QB Daniel Raudabaugh was picked 6 times but did torch the Kent St. defense for 5 TD's.

7. Razcalking1978

Southern Miss: 23
    UAB: 16

Southern Miss wins in an overtime thriller, intercepting the UABs first scoring attempt.

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Rice 14, UTEP 9 (Simmed)

9. theSANDMAN215

Houston: 22
    #7 Marshall: 38

Big difference in the game was turnovers. I had a fumbled returned for a touchdown, and an INT for a touchdown. I tried to control the clock as best I could, and it worked pretty well. Houston had a solid offensive plan and just had a couple bad breaks. huge game for Marshall b/c we had about 100 recruits visiting, ha.

Good game ogode!

10. ogode

ogode Guest

Your homefield advantage was brutal! It seemed every turnover was in the redzone too. Oh well, Great game though! That defense of yours is fast! Im looking forward to playing down in Houston next year... That is if I ever get any recruits!

11. theSANDMAN215

#6 Marshall: 59
    ECU: 14

ECU was easily the worst team I've ever played on this game. I could do anything I wanted against them. My running back had 2 catches for over 100 yards and almost 100 yards on the ground. I had to take my starters out in the 3rd quarter.

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Rice 38, Army 7

Game started out rough and I couldn't do much. A couple big plays from my TE seemingly sparked the offense and the ball got rolling. Got some help on special teams when my HB Hill returned one all the way.

13. UTEP Miners - 27
    Rajin Cajuns - 24

UTEP actually dominated this game, ran and passed at will but I had some bad throws. 2 were pick 6 but the Miners dragged themselves out of the hole to pull out the win.

14. ropeman45

ropeman45 Guest

FSU - 45

BC - 7

FSU hasd a very fast running back and he ran all over BC. My QB had a good day passing also. Basically everything FSU did worked. 1 Punt and 1 turnover for FSU.

15. ogode

ogode Guest

Houston 34
    Tulane 17

Score may be off a bit, wasnt on my A-game, but typical offensive outing Kohn had 140 yds on the ground on 43 carries...Keenum with 230 and 1 td passing. Tried the option a bit... not too good at that yet.

16. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

Illinois #16 25
    Western Michgan 42

The Game started out with WMU QB Hiller tossing an INT with a throw that completly missed his man by 10 feet. Thankfully this only resulted with a Illini Field Goal.

WMU preceeded to take it to the Fighting Illini with a TD scoring drive follwed up by a E.J. Biggers INT and return for a TD that had the Kalamazoo home fans going crazy.

The Broncos were up by 18 at the half.

At the end of the 4th QTR the Illini Scored a TD and got within 10 of WMU then followed it up with a sucsessful onside kick with 2 minuts left. The Illini's Juice Williams tossed yet another INT to seal the deal for the upset.

17. tmac2345

tmac2345 Guest

SMU-21
    Memphis-51

DALLAS - The Memphis Tigers managed to keep their slim bowl hopes alive last night with a 51-21 win at SMU. The win moves the Tigers to 5-5 with two games to be played.

Junior QB Arkelon Hall led the Tigers by connecting on 25-of-38 passes, three of which went for toucdowns. When it was all said and done Hall would have a game-high 364 yards passing.

Junior running back TJ Pitts scored three toucdowns and hit the century mark with 109 yards on 24 rushes. Wide receivers Duke Calhoun and Maurice Jones both caught six passes going for 93 and 65 yards respectively.

The Tiger defense was paced by Tony Bell, six tackles, Greg Terell, two sacks, while Jermaine Robinson and C. Govan both came away with interceptions.

SMU posted the first score of the night before the Tigers took control by scoring four straight toucdowns including a 30-yard strike from Hall to Calhoun.

18. Razcalking1978

Southern Miss Golden Eagles - 14
    UCF Knights - 9

In a grinder of a game not quite as close as the score indicates, Southern Miss controlled the game with a steady running attack and a solid defense. A combination of HB Fletcher and FB Houston pounded the line, combining for 152 yards on the ground.

QB Davis chimed in with 49 passing yards, but 2 interceptions. His role was kept limited due to interceptions in the past, and he proved why again. A late interception for a touchdown was the only reason the score was as close as it was.

The defense played well, pressuring the UCF QB into rushed throws all day and intercepting 2 throws.

With just two games left, both versus under .500 opponents, Southern Miss has high hopes for a possible bowl game. While they have little hope of catching Marshall to make it into the conference championship, they will pray to the BCS gods for a chance at a post-season appearance.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    That means we are ready to advance...

20. theSANDMAN215

UCF: 37
    #6 Marshall: 40

wow. UCF gave me all they had. Since it was a rivalry game they were ready. I barely escaped with a 3 point win. My defense came up big with 2 TDs, but they had a WR named Aiken who could not be stopped.

21. Razcalking1978

Southern Miss - 21
    ECU - 9

Another hard-nosed win for the Golden Eagles, almost exclusively on the ground. HB Davis, yet again the Player of the Game, ran for 104 yards on 28 carries and added 3 catches for 29 yards. FB Houston continues to be a potent weapon, grinding out the hard yards.

QB Davis chipped in with 4 completed passes for 55 yards, proof that the run game can set up some easy passes now and then. He threw for 1 touchdown and 1 interception.

All in all, a big rivalry win, especially with a fair amount of recruits in the stands.

22. deleted......

23. whatupguy

whatupguy Guest

Central Michigan 51
    Northern Illinois 14 i think

good game overall. Defense showed up, Ontario Sneed was a man possessed. gettin ready for ball state next week.

24. ogode

ogode Guest

Houston 56
    Tulsa 29

The game never seemed to end, they were not bad on offense...I dont think I have ever scored so much in a TT game.

Im glad I didnt have to play Milehigh with that team though.

25. Ha, I was thinking, man I wish I was playing Ogode with Tulsa. LOL. I like UTEP but I have some serious rebuilding to do.