Season 1 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 1 Scores

Post all scores in this thread. Once site management tells us how to link the dynasty wire and the forums we will probably go the route of just doing your summaries in the dynasty wire.

2. Dru50

We are live gentleman!

One change to the schedule, Clemson vs Iowa is now happening in week 1 vs week 3.

Go get em guys!

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State- 38
    Rutgers- 17

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

When is advance Dru? I may not be able to get mine in tonight.

5. Dru50

Texas/FSU is scheduled for Wednesday night, you are good.

6. Jman

Good deal, thanks Dru.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State 68
    Notre Dame 3

This was brutal from the start and ND played one of the worst first halves in college football history. Star CB Chekwa grabbed not one but two pick-6 touchowns courtesy of Crist. ND also fumbled the ball away a few times in first half, each time leading to a short field TD for Ohio State. On offense Pryor played good in limited time and he found Sanzenbacher for two touchdown passes. Brandon Saine got the nod at starting tailback and he punched in a couple scores. He unfortunately suffered an injury early in the game but he is expected to be at full strength for the next game. The starters would come out late in the second quarter but damage was already done. To make matters worse Guiton hooked up with Washinton for a long score before half, giving OSU a 52-3 halftime lead. They pounded the rock the remainder of the game and Berry put together one hell of a game. He carried it 13 times for 136 yards.

By the end of the game Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly looked like he was regretting his decision to leave Cincinnati.

Offensive MVP: Berry (didn't score but he passed up a sure TD late in game)

Defensive MVP: Chekwa (2 interceptions for TD and he sat entire second half)

Pictures and videos available on Dynasty Wire story: http://is.gd/dzv1W

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Fresno St. 48
    #4 Oregon 14

This game was not nearly as bad as the score indicates. It was 17-14 my lead mid 3rd quarter when Nate Costa and the Oregon offense fell apart at the seams.

Full game writeup and stats can be found at the dynasty hub.

Be there or be square!

9. Dru50

Damn, nice win Brian, from the other thread it seemed like the ducks turned over the ball 6-7 times. Early candidate for surprise result.

10. BDSDIGITAL

they did, 7 times.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Clemson - 21
    Iowa - 13

GG Shino. I could not do anything against Clemson. Was just horrible on offense. My defense kept me in the game and even Shino was trying to keep me in it, fumbling the ball back to me after an INT in the final minute of play. But, my offensive skills need some serious tweaking in this version!

12. Dru50

Houston blasts UTEP 51-3. UTEP turned it over too many times but played great vs the run. Unfortunately, I finally had a good passing game, as Keenum put up over 300 yards and 6 TDs. Full stats and highlights are on the wire.

13. BDSDIGITAL

What happened in the Nevada v. Colorado game......????

14. Dru50

We are having issues with that game. 2 nights ago Perry played it and won (don't recall the score) but he was kicked off of Xbox live when reporting the score, and it didn't report correctly at all.

He tried replaying it and then lost. I tried throwing out the results and letting him replay it or sim it, but then I was getting an error message.

Gotta love the EA servers.

15. Jman

UNLV downs UCLA 31-24

Will do my write up tonight sometime on the dynasty wire. Lets just say the Runnin' Rebels did just that, they ran. HB had 199 on the day.

16. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Are these on The Experience sliders? Holy mole!

17. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Did you find a solution to the problem? Was Perry in post game when this happened?? Because after I played Recchem I was in post game for awhile taking notes for the story, and getting video and screen shots. I got the video's fine, but when I went to take a snapshot it said I needed to be signed in to xbox live... or something to that extent... But I was logged in. I could see my friends and everything... I even logged out of xbox live and back in, but it still did no go.

I say all this because I am wondering had I not played a user would my game have disappeared also? Now I'm worried because maybe I don't need to spend 30 + minutes taking post game notes and photos.

Also if Perry was losing the 2nd time could he have just quit the game and started over? I don't know how that works... Speaking of which...

It's funny because last night I left the baseball game early to beat the storm... well the storm hit hard while I was playing the 4th quarter vs Iowa. It must be my Elite and my Panasonic Plasma TV, but at one point the storm caused the 2nd tv in my room and the tv in my g/f room to go out. My lights even flickered... but my tv nor 360 flinched. So I guess that could have been a potential disconnect.

18. Dru50

Shaun, we are using sliders that are pretty much the same. CPU turnovers have been insane.

19. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Clemson 21
    Iowa 13

Clemson’s Coach Williams has been talking about respect all off-season and week 1 he showed he is serious. Clemson lead by running back Jamie Harper and the defense was able to upset the 10th ranked Iowa Hawkeyes. Clemson did not win this game with any style points, just hard nose football. Clemson’s offensive line opened up running lanes all day against Iowa’s well touted defensive line with Harper rushing 27 times for 197 yards and two touchdowns. Clemson’s defense racked up 6 sacks, 2 interceptions, and held the Hawkeyes to under 50 yards rushing on 16 carries. The defense was able to keep Iowa’s offense in check the whole game.

The game started off with good defense by both teams, however two first half interceptions thrown by Kyle Parker in Clemson’s territory lead to a field and touchdown for Iowa. Harper scored his first of two TD’s early in the second quarter; however the play of the half for Clemson was a 24 yard touchdown pass from Kyle Parker to TE Dwayne Allen with 5 seconds left in the half giving them a 14-13 lead.

The 3rd quarter saw no scoring as both teams played good defense. Only play of note was Clemson responding to Iowa’s early chip shot field goal miss by missing a chip shot of their own. The stadium saw Coach Williams giving his senior kicker Richard Jackson the business as he headed back to the sideline. Early in the 4th quarter RB Jamie Harper extended Clemson’s lead to eight on a beautiful 65 yard rush down the sideline completely running over 1 Iowa player and making another miss on his way to the endzone. Clemson’s defense then held tight and ALMOST wrapped the game up when Sophomore Xavier Brewer intercepted a pass in the endzone with under a minute left to play, but then it happened. This was his second interception of the day and this time he wanted to score!, Instead of taking a knee in the endzone, the young corner decided to show boat and try to juke and dodge players on his way to 6 points. The only problem was he didn’t make it out of Clemson’s territory and upon being tackled he fumbled the ball!!!!! This gave Iowa another opportunity to even the score. Fortunately for Clemson and Brewer the defense was too much for Stanzi and his Iowa offense. Finally after a brief scare the Tigers were able to take the field and take a knee to secure their victory.

So these are the Videos I could not add to the dynasty wire

Clemson interception that lead to a Iowa TD

Clemson's TD Pass with 5 seconds remaining in half

One of the six clemson sacks of the game

Harper's 65 yard TD Run

The Boneheaded play that should have sealed the game, but almost cost Clemson the game

20. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Texas pulls out the victory in a 52-38 barn burner in Austin.

21. BDSDIGITAL

that run was legit shino. Well done.

22. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Nevada beats Colorado 34-7

23. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

We have Advanced to Week 2

24. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State- 31
    Alabama- 6

The Nittany Lions take care of ther #1 team in the land......

25. Dru50

Good win, were there a ton of bama turnovers? Either way, the CPU offense needs serious work.