Season 1 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Season 1 Scores

Please post the score and a quick summary of your games here.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

washington 34 - lsu 33

what a crazy game!

first off, i lost my starting hb for the year with a broken collarbone(ouch). it was pretty much back and forth the whole game. lsu was up 33-27 with about 2mns left when i dropped a wide open pass on 4th down, things were looking grim but i had all my timeouts left.

on the ensueing drive, he does 3 running plays to charles scott, the third was a 3rd and 2 from my 40 when my middle linebacker made a fantastic tackle to force a 4th down, meanwhile he makes me exhaust all my timeouts. he punts and thankfully for me, it's a touchback.

80 yards, no timeouts and 1:20 on the clock, that's when the magic happened. i quickly drive 60 yards in about a 40 seconds on a couple of blown coverages (i had no friggin room the entire game, but now i get a couple of lucky breaks). on a 2nd and 10 jake locker completes a 4 yard pass but my receiver fails to make it out of bounds but what's worse is that locker gets dinged and has to leave the game. the backup comes in and totally overthrows a wide open receiver breaking open in the endzone. 4th and 6 on about the 15 or so, all my players are dead tired, in fact most of the backups are in. i run the skinny post and drill the ball in between 2 defenders for a td, i think, ballgame! not so fast, he returns the kickoff to my 45, 3 seconds still on the clock. he has one last hail mary but it gets knocked down. what a win!

hopefully every game isnt like this but i'll take the outcome everytime. get duke next week in my first user v user game, it should be fun.:)

3. Bondzai

Minnesota: 34?
    Syracuse: 7

I don't really have anything positive to take from this game. It's going to be a long year for the Orange.

4. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I think it was 31-7. Missed the 47 yarder...apparently too long for my kicker :rolleyes:

I played out my ass to be completely honest. I got an early pick that helped out. Also had a fumble recovery in the 3rd quarter I believe. Surprisingly, I didn't have any turnovers (which never happens).

GG Bondzai (y)

5. Bondzai

Syracuse: 0
    #7 Penn St: 66

I've never seen a bigger gap in talent. When the Penn St RB would carry the ball, he would just bounce off my defenders and score. When the Penn St WRs would catch the ball, they just hauled ass past my defenders and scored. Syracuse might not win a game this year.

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Ouch man, that's a rough score to lose by. But you are right, Syracuse is rated D (I think) in talent vs Penn States A rating, combine that with Penn State at home and that is a tough game to keep close let alone win.

7. Bondzai

Northwestern: 27
    Syracuse: 13

This was the biggest pile of shit game I have ever been a part of. I was up 13-0 at halftime and was controlling the ball with the running game and getting stops on defense. Then their running back decides to break every tackle attempted on him and ends up with 208 yards on 20 attempts. When I got down I had to start passing which is when it gets really bad for me. My QB can't throw for shit and when he does, the WRs drop the ball. My "star" receiver had 0 catches and 4 wide open drops.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

damn I hate Robo HB

9. astealthyhippo

I know how you feel, giving up a ton of rushing yards after broken tackles pisses me off more than anything.

10. Bondzai

#20 West Virginia: 16
    Syracuse: 17

Definitely 'Cuse's biggest win of the year. WR Donte Davis came up big with 124 yds and 1 td.

11. astealthyhippo

nice win bondzai. way to beat those inbred, couch-burning rednecks........*astealthyhippo remembers he is from West Virginia*.....erm, um, nevermind

12. Bondzai

Akron: 22?
    Syracuse: 42

Dominant effort by the 'Cuse. HB Delone Carter had 142 rushing yards, 4 rushing tds, and 1 receiving td.

13. Bondzai

Syracuse: 21
    Pittsburgh: 28

It was tied 14-14 in the 4th quarter and then I just stalled out. This was a tough loss. Paulus threw 3 INTs but my backups are terrible. I need a good recruit in a bad way.

14. astealthyhippo

Maybe you'll get a really good transfer to run that offense. Denard Robinson transferred to Syracuse in my offline dynasty I play. It could happen :D

15. Bondzai

Oh shit, that would kick ass. I'm a Michigan fan so getting Robinson would be sweet. :)

16. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Bondzai, I have feeling this is you right about now...

[​IMG]

17. Bondzai

That looks about right.