Season 1 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Jul 30, 2012.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Post em here fellas

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

post em!!

3. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Oregons running game was way too much for the boise st defense racking up 447 yards on the ground. the Ducks had two rushers with over 170 yards rushing. the first team was on the bench basically the entire second half and back up running back Deanthony Thomas came in and had an even better rushing performance than Kenjon Barner rushing for 182 yards on 17 carries and a td. the ducks starting defense didnt allow a single point the points came from a sack fumble returned for a td and the other 14 were on the second team.

4. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

It was a shootout with the Gamecocks of Soutcarolina and they prevailed. 45-41 game. came down to the.last drive with a pass in the end zone with timw running out. talk about great game.

5. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

see man i told you that once you got em rollin you would be fine. ya didnt win but thats a lot better showing than losing to the computer

6. Makoewler13

Makoewler13 Walk On

two touchdowns were scored in the last minute of the game and almost a third that wouldve put southern cal in the win column...i was definitely sweating

• Like Like x 1
  7. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

i had to get a lot of practice in with em lol.

8. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

when you throw that bomb that put you up that had me sweating lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I smell some stinky
    [​IMG]

10. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

haha apparently he had it set on varsity difficulty so we should see some improvement hopefully

11. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

The FCS Midwest Dragons rolled into Madison and received a beating at the hands of the Badgers. The starters for Wisconsin played 2 and a half quarters before being pulled. The Badgers managed 505 total yards (299 passing and 206 rushing) in the game. Maryland transfer Danny O'Brien led the badgers up and down the field vs the Dragons and amassed 289 yds on 11 for 14 passing. Jared Abbrederis led the Badgers in receiving with 5 catches for 140 yards and 2 touchdowns. Tightends Jacob Pedersen and Brian Wozniak each added 1 receiving touchdown as did sophomore wide receiver Kenzel Doe. The running game was also on display as Montee Ball and James White split 24 carries for 81 and 79 yards respectfully as each added 1 rushing touchdown on the day. The Badgers defense showed signs of dominance at times totally 5 sacks for the game and allowing 260 total yards to the Dragons.

Next week the Badgers face a stiffer test as they host the UTEP Miners!!!

12. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Ohio State beats Miami University 45-15 to open up the 2012-13 season

After getting off to a very slow start in the first half only up 14-7 late first half, Ohio State dominated the end of the second half and third quarter. Sophomore QB Braxton Miller had a huge game, completing 15 for 28 of his passes for 231 yards with 3 TD and 2 INT. He also ran for 107 yards on 17 carries with 2 TD. Senior star TE Jake Stoneburner had a monster game catching 8 balls for 117 yards. Sophomore LB Ryan Shazier had 9 tackles and sophomore LB Curdis Grant had 8 tackles in a smothering defensive effort.

Next week Ohio State hosts UCF and Braxton Miller hopes to continue where he left off vs Mia U.

13. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Ohio State's defense came to play today as OSU beat UCF 24-3

Braxton Miller threw an early interception then got injured with a few minutes left in the first quarter. Junior QB Kenny Guiton replaced Miller with a great game, passing for 154 yards on 11/16 completions with 3 TD 1 INT. He also ran for 90 yards on 11 carries. Senior HB Jordan Hall carried the ball 21 times for 105 yards and Senior star TE Jake Stoneburner had another spectacular game catching 9 balls for 105 yards and 3 TDs. Ohio State's defense was relentless today, sacking UCF's QB Blake Bortles 9 times. OSU sophomore CB Doran Grant recorded 12 tackles with 3.5 sacks. UCF sophomore QB Blake Bortles had a solid game going 17/24 with 194 yards.

• Like Like x 1
  14. accseminoles

accseminoles Walk On

Asu lost a back and forth gm vs illni not much defense played by either team game came down to turnovers in which the sun devils had 4 and only forced 1 but manged to make the game comedown to an onside in which they failed to recover and the illni were able to seal the game a lot of work to be done by asu as they have a tough road ahead

15. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I hate to be the grammar police but...

16. accseminoles

accseminoles Walk On

Thanks officer ill be sure spell check is on from now on

17. Dominicz

Dominicz Walk On

Haha grammar police wtf is this English class. It's a dynasty forum...

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

ok next time i post ill forget to use any commas or periods so others can read my incoherent sentences that make me look like a total idiot cuz apparently I didnt make it out of 5th grade cuz i r dumb

19. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Down boy lol. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol

20. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Jolts57

That is completely uncalled for. If you cant read it. Then scroll on. You have no right to down grade anyone on this site. Please respect your league members.

Thanks
    Derek

21. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

ehh not really, but it isn't hard to use half-decent grammar and punctuation.

22. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

So you're endorsing blatant laziness? I'm sure he knows how to form a decent sentence. If he doesn't then I apologize.

23. DC

DC Shake n Bake

You will be receiving a PM from me. Drop this...no more comments

24. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Awwww snap someone got called to the principals office lol

• Like Like x 1
  25. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Fack that...superintendent DC in the house!