1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 1 - The dreaded injury thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 25, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Season 1 - The dreaded injury thread

Talk about any injuries you have that are/will hurt you squad

2. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

If things were not tough enough already for Colorado, pretty much my only offensive playmaker goes down for 5 weeks. My RB is my best offensive player but maybe its not too bad because my backup freshman broke out for 200+ last game.

Plus just thought this was funny. Within one series last game, my starter and backup qbs went down

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Wake Forest lost their Speedy QB starter a few weeks ago. He wont be back for a while. The back up is doing well though.

4. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Ya my QB is out for a couple weeks. Its gonna slow down the offense for sure.

5. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

I hate that I have to keep posting on this. Now my backup RB is out for 3 weeks and my number 1 receiver is out too. Go Colorado

6. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

My best player, Robert Griffin QB was knocked out of the Texas game and out for 2 weeks.. Now we go from fighting to have a chance to play in Big 12 Champ game to struggling to make a bowl game.