Archived Season 1: The Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 14, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I forgot I uploaded this one.... here's season one's Michigan/Ohio State game between ben and I... this is the full game;) And please take note this is season one so we're both still trying to get adjusted to the game

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Awesome. I'm definitely going to have to watch this later. What device do you use to capture games?

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

One touch capture device or something like that... I'm ordering a HD recorder this week and it might be in before the end of this season.... once that drops I'm uploading all my user games... I record them all now but I don't post 'em because of the quality

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

mann you talk about Ben and the first play you run is a toss play....lol jk. The second play, the misdirection to the left, you ran alot with Tennessee last year. Man I hated that shit.....ughhhhhhh lol

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hey I just audibled to a run and that's what popped up:).... you'll see him late in the game run three straight tosses;).... that inside counter stuff is well calculated... they don't even do too much damage (3 yards and a cloud of dust) I only run 'em against users who control linebackers because they are more likely willing to flow the initial direction and will give me a half of step in the right direction for a decent gain... run straight at Greg or Ben and you won't be running to far

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

You can definitly tell you both were not used to the game yet because both of you kept running into the lineman. haha

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah we didn't know about not holding sprint during those days:)

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i still have a habit of running into lineman. holding that damn sprint button...lol