Season 1 - Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

2. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

justca11mejuice Hey man, I can play today at 3pm EST or tonight after 8pm EST. Let me know.

3. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

hey man - just got home from a bachelor party weekend... won't be able to play tonight. i could go tomorrow though, say around 10pm EST?

4. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Yeah, that works.

5. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

WOW, what a game that was... i can't believe i stopped your QB at the goal line to force a 4th down with 3 seconds left and you were out of timeouts so the clock just ran out.

but as soon as the game ended, both our xboxes froze! that was HANDS DOWN the most exciting game i've ever played in NCAA - EVER!!! and it didn't even count. i don't even know what to say or do. haha. that last drive you had, my hands were shaking the whole time. even my pregnant wife was sitting here and uncertain if i was gonna smash the plasma or jump through the ceiling!

my HB went for over 200yds, and it didn't even register. such a kick in the balls!

what do we do in this situation, Wyrmreaver ..? i don't have time to get the game in tonight, but i could tomorrow. i'd just hate to play again and lose, and i don't know how Automatik would feel about winning that way either, but i can't speak for him. either way, we wouldn't have our stats or XP points be the same as what we just had tonight.

man oh man - i still can't get over how awesome of a game that was.

6. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I went on ap.
    Will probably get shafted again on xp lol. Yeah man I thought for sure my qb scored on that run where's the challenge ref haha
    Gg man