Season 1 - Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Season 1 - Week 1

Alright guys, get your games in. Bidding will be closed on the first advance and you can pick up and sign as you like after that. Please post your signings and cuts in you team's management thread that I have started for you. If I haven't made your yet just pm them to me and I'll add them when I get yours done.

I hope to advance sunday but with the holiday weekend I understand if you are unable to and will extend IF YOU LET ME KNOW.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Guys we will advance tuesday when I get off work. I think we have 2 or 3 guys left to play their game. This is giving them time to play their game and to show if they still want to play in this league.

I know we got off to a slow start but starting with this next advance everyone has 4 days to get their game in so there will be no excuses for an extension to the advance unless it is abolutely necessary.

I have a guy that has shown interest in joining from OS so if he posts in the New Member Lounge and checks out ok we will have our 13th user. I have others that have shown interest that I have not heard back from yet but I'm sure we will soon Blazzen pullled out but I'm not sure if he was gonna be that dedicated anyways. I'm hoping to pull Herc back in if his team is still open and if he wants to come back. I'm gonna start to pm some guys in the other madden leagues about joining so we can build us up. I have no doubt that we will grow and my goal is to have between 18-24 users by week 10. Maybe once we get this rolling we will have some guys jump in. I think a lot of people were skeptical about the salary system but it looks to be working so far and we had some pretty good bidding wars.

Also, starting week 2 you will no longer have to bid on a player. just post on the free agent bidding thread who you are picking up along with their salary.