Season 1 - Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big Suge Knight, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Season 1 - Week 1

Michigan State kicks a last second field goal to snatch victory from Western Michigan in East Lansing this afternoon. For video and photos along with the write up head over the the Dynasty Wire story, HERE

2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

MILE HIGH SHOOTOUT

CU-14
    CSU-35

Colorado is as God-awful this year as they were last year, getting dominated in every aspect of the game. If not for a 91 yard KO return for a touchdown, this game would've been over at the half. Game ball honors go to senior John Mosure, who racked up 255 all purpose yards (rushes, catches, PR and KR), with most coming on a beautiful 79 yard TD run on 3rd and 4. The Buffs stacked the box with all 11 men and Mosure found a seam in the B gap and was to the house.

For the Buffaloes, Tyler Hansen was 10-27 for 136 and 1 each TD's and INT's. His receivers didn't help him much, dropping a handful. When they did haul a pass in, they were met by a swarm of Ram defenders.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I was Colorado last year and we were NOT god awful!!!

4. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Bang!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]=[​IMG]

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

UCF: 31?, Army: 7

This wasn't much of a game except for the fact that my best WR got hurt and is out for 6 weeks and my best HB is out for 4 weeks.

6. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

WOW! I'm embarrassed! Welcome to 11'. I probly should have played at least 1 game before we started our season huh? And to kick it off, Hawaii welcomed USC and just layed down for em. 54-7 and Hawaii scored with seconds left! I thought it was gonna be a game as USC was up 10-0 with a minute left in 1st half and Hawaii was charging. Then my QB fumbled inside the 5 and they scored on the ensuing drive. That put the Warriors down 17-0 and completely took the run away. ugh that was bad.

7. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

That's because, unlike dan hawkins, you have a functioning human brain.

8. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Arizona 33
    Toledo 27

Arizona comes into the Glass Bowl and steals one from the Rockets. The game started poorly for Toledo, as Arizona drove the football down the field for a FG on the game's first possession. On the ensuing kick, Toledo fumbled, which led to an Arizona TD. On its next possession, Toledo QB Austin Dantin threw an INT on the first play from scrimmage and UT was down 13-0. The Rockets would outscore Arizona 14-0 in the 2nd quarter to take a 14-13 lead into halftime. In the 3rd quarter, Toledo added another TD, to be up 20-13 going into the 4th quarter. Then, the computer went into God mode and started racking up INTs and broken tackles. Arizona put up 20 points in the final quarter to seal the victory. So QB Austin Dantin ended with 372 yards passing for the Rockets, but they had -7 yards rushing.

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Arkansas State 0
    Wyoming 31

The Cowboy defense put up 12 points of their own by defensive TD's from both starting MLB's, while the offense was average at best. Dropped balls and some missed throws really slowed down the offense.

Full story

10. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Arizona St 41
    Nevada 13

This was a close game until the Sun Devils pick sixed a scren pass and then they never looked back. After that it seemed like the Wolfpack shut down.

I know it's early but I want Az St. again next year.

11. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Southern Miss: 26 USC: 23

The Eagles survived to get a big win aginst a touch South Carolina team 26-23. QB Davis went 11/23 for 147 and a td and relied on RB Travis Lampley 31 carries for 126 yards and a td. Backup RB Desmond Johnson had a huge 41 yard td scamper to help seal the game. WR DeAndre Brown had 4 catches for 67 yards.