Season 1, Week 10 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 26, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced!

Next Advance:
    -Saturday, 8pm EST or
    -When 11/11 are ready

Last Week:
    -Bonner beats Weave finally.... lol, yea right.
    -Sim City: The Goose and Bulldog Show! (Goose actually played this week and his horrid team got destroyed)
    -UMass wins again. Cheats every week.
    -G Morg loses doozy.

This Week:
    -Bye Week: None
    -User Games: G Morg vs Brett, Pro vs Goose
    -Big Games: FAU vs Navy?

Sim Note of the week:
    We never use Gameplan adjustments of any sort (strip ball aggressive, etc) and if you are using the L2 run/pass commit button before the snap on defense, you are cheating.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

^^^ Cheating a bit Weave? :D

3. vatechhokie01

Weave buys booster packs, uses all the adjustment, run/pass commits, and has a gameshark. clearly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

The condo I bought his mom WORKED we got our fist commit! Now how do I cut and paste it? The floodgates are about to open!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I almost pissed myself with the gameshark comment. well played.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Use Google Chrome as a web browser. Download the app Aviary. After it downloads. Click on it's tab in the upper right hand corner. You select Capture visible portion (make sure what you want to copy is visible in the screen.) Then just crop it and save. After it's saved upload here with the upload a file tab.

7. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Quick Question???

Is it a good thing if I found a 3 Star at 60 and now he has +9 and GEM next to his name???

8. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

^^ Nope I would cut ties with him and send him packing to Cali!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Coach Page up to date!

• Like Like x 1
  10. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

San Jose State goes to Moscow and wins 28-10.

The first quarter started off slow as I moved the ball well but stalled at mid field twice.

But a came out in the second with a fury of scores as the Spartans would score 21 unanswered points on two TD runs one by Ervin and the other by Simpson with a big play by Grigsby in the middle.

The second half would start with a holding call that would pin me deep in my own endzone. After a great punt return the Vandals were in FG range and looking to make this a game. Yet the D stepped up again and held them to a FG only. On the next drive Stewart would hook up with Chandler Jones for the last time this season for a 66 yard bomb to put the Spartans on the five yard line. But in the process broke his collar bone and is done for the season. Two plays later Simpson marches in for his second rushing TD of the game and Coach Bonner decides to bench his starters in fear of any other big injuries.

The rest of the game was played with the backups and the Vandals would march down and score a late TD to make the final score 28-10. (and would recover the onside yet never have the ball? Video of play to come)

Grigsby was a beast 6 for 144 and 1 td
    Ervin 10 for 43 and 1 td
    Simpson 12 for 62 and 2 td
    Stewart 11/20 for 242 and 1 td

Chandler Jones out for season broken collar bone :mad:

Videos posting as I finish this (fingers crossed)

11. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

It looks like only one video went through. Damn it I wanted you to see them recover the onside kick while the ball is still free on the ground five yards from any Vandal.

12. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

hey dickheads, i posted mine in the wrong week. Refer to week 9 for this week. I suck

• Like Like x 2
  13. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

WKU 14 - MTSU 7 Playing Brett I feel like we will always be decided by 10 or less each time! I FEEL A RIVALRY

This game was so back and forth throughout. Scoring didn't start until the 2nd QTR when K. Jakes connected with Rico Brown on a 46 yard strike. MTSU answered in a little over a minute with a 33 yard connection between QB L. Kilgore and WR J.Gray. WKU was able to muster up another scoring drive in the 2nd QTR when K.Simpson trucked his was to the end zone on a 12 yard Run. After this defenses took over and 14-7 was your final score.

Passing

QB K. Jakes 4-14 137 YDS 1TD 1INT
    RB K. Simpson 22 ATT 121 YDS 1 TD
    WR R. Brown 2 REC 61 YDS 1 TD

VIDEOS UPLOADED I THINK

Injuries STARTING QB K.Jakes is still listed as Questionable and the CPU won't start him. He went down week 5 with a 2 week pulled groin and this was before my bye week. It's now week 10 and he is listed as questionable LOL

LE Q. Smith has one more week out with a bruised shoulder.

BEFORE I FORGET...WKU MIGHT BE GOING BOWLING AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE AMF...WAIT FOR IT;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

why didn't you just cut and paste???

15. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Thanks for the advice...Glad you got my back!!!

16. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Never mind

17. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Team page updated along with both of my FB's signed two one stars one a 67 and one a 66 hooray ;)

18. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

game restart...loaded wrong playbook

19. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

TEXAS STATE SCORES 17 UNANSWERED TO KNOCK OFF UTAH STATE

The Bobcats found themselves in a back and forth affair against the Aggies of Utah State on Saturday. It was, until Aggie quarterback Chuckie Keeton left the game with an injury and backup QB Adam Kennedy came in and started throwing the ball to the wrong team. The Bobcats picked off two Kennedy passes in the second quarter to surge ahead and ultimately escape Utah with a 31-17 victory. The win moves the Bobcats into Bowl Eligibility with a 6-3 (3-0) record.

Bobcat QB Shaun Rutherford had his standard stat line of 160 yards passing, a pair of td's, a pick, 40 yards rushing and a TD. All in all, he played a very solid game. RB Terrence Franks carried it 24 times for 95 yards. Senior DE Jarrett Haywood continues his ridiculous season with 3 more sacks, giving him 18 on the year.

The win sets up a HUGE match up in San Marcos for a battle of the WAC's 2 undefeated teams as Louisiana Tech heads to town. The winner of this game will most likely be the WAC champion.

20. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Anything to help out a new guy :D

21. vatechhokie01

LaTech 42, UTSA 32

The UTSA Roadrunners had one goal: stop superstar and nation's leading WR Quinton Patton (91ovr). After the first quarter, three straight 3-and-outs, no points, and lockdown defense, UTSA's green and usually unstable boundary CB came to the sideline, "What, is this some kind of joke? This dude ain't that good. I own him."

So Quinton went out and caught three TDs in the freakin 2nd quarter. Patton ended the game with an embarrassing 273yds receiving and 4TDs on just 8 catches, catching balls over 2 defenders, 1 defender, no defenders, defenders that were sitting in the grass picking their feet and playing in the dirt... sigh.

A devastating WAC loss to be sure. But not one that was without highlights. And not one that UTSA shouldn't' have actually won, as fickle crazy-guy QB Eric Soza showed up the highlight reel with his cupboard of option tricks, amassing over 430total yds (230 through the air, 180 on the ground) and 4TDs (3 passing, 1 rushing), and unbelievably getting the Roadrunners into a position to win the game midway through the 4th quarter, down by just 3 and approaching the redone. But all would be for not as Soza through a silly and unacceptable interception to a sitting defender.

Ah well.

• Like Like x 2
  22. vatechhokie01

P.S. What do you know? all of my highlights saved fine again. morons.

23. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Hey lameasses---hurry it up!

Plague - quit posting NHL crap and play your damn game.

• Like Like x 2
  24. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Ill get mine in this afternoon. I'm the the waning moments of the 2nd quarter right now losing 14-3. But my son has a baseball game now. Ill finish when I get back.

25. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Ill get mine in this afternoon. I'm the the waning moments of the 2nd quarter right now losing 14-3. But my son has a baseball game now. Ill finish when I get back.