Season 1 - Week 10 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 1 - Week 10 Scores

Week 10 is up. 3 user games this week.

User games:
    #9 LSU at #4 Alabama
    #19 Notre Dame at #10 Cincinatti
    #5 Oklahoma at #13 Nebraska

We will advance Monday night, although with 3 user games I could probably be convinced to extend that a day if needed.

2. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Week 10 Rankings

Team BCS Rank BCS Avg Coaches Poll Media Poll[/SIZE][/B]
    Pittsburgh 1 .997 2 1
    Florida 2 .994 1 3
    Alabama 4 .983 4 4
    Oklahoma 5 .978 5 5
    Texas 6 .972 6 6
    USF 7 .967 7 7
    LSU 8 .956 9 9
    Cincinnati 9 .956 10 8
    Nebraska 11 .933 13 13
    Notre Dame 17 .877 19 19
    Kansas St 19 .871 18 17
    Tennessee NR - NR NR

Interesting stuff this week. Texas jumped a 1 loss USF despite having 2 losses. The same thing can be said for LSU jumping Cincy. Pitt is still sitting a top the BCS standings, and surprisingly the media isn't very high on the Gators.

CPU controlled Kansas is #3 in the BCS and Coaches, and #2 in the Media poll. That will probably change since they still have to face Kansas St and Nebraska in the coming weeks.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Kansas St- 38
    Kansas- 35

The Wildcats outlasted the Jayhawks in a shootout, scoring on a last second FG to win the game. Kansas State faces Missouri next week, which could be a trap game with Nebraska looming.

4. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

(#5) OU 30 @ (#13) Nebraska 10

Great game here as it was way closer than the score indicates. Oklahoma travels down to rival Nebraska to pull off the big WIN. OU took an early lead as they returned 2 pick 6's on Nebraska's 1st 2 drives. It was a tough up hill battle for Nebraska after that. Especially considering he lost his starting QB somewhere around the 2nd or 3rd Q, and later lost his back up in the 4th. OU Defense was just absolutely vicious. They looked like killer bee's out there swarming everything in site. They even penetrated the line when rushing 3 defenders. OU Defense ended up with 4 Interceptions and 4 sacks, but rushed the QB all day. Nebraska battled back after the 2 Pick 6's and kept it real close thru most of the game. Taking it to half with a 17-7 score. Nebraska also suffered a devestating fumble while inside OU's 10. Great game all around and sorry for the fake field goal as time ran out. I realized i accidently clicked Fake FG instead of field goal and my clock was gonna run out before the game ended. So i tried to throw it away and it went to a WIDE open Receiver that caught it inside the frickin 5! I was thinkin to myself, i'm gonna look like the biggest dousche ever if i catch this in the endzone. Luckily i caught it inside the 5 and was pressin down with everything i had to run backwards. Then i just dove to run it out. It was actually quite funny. But great game man. I have a feeling that woulda been a nailbiter that went either way if it weren't for the 5 turnovers.

Defensive Player of the game- The whole team!

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I'm interested to see if i jump Bama with this ranked victory. Should be interesting here. I still got a shot at the title as Florida and Bama still have a date. I'm hopin for a Pitt Loss :)

6. Dru50

If I can beat LSU, I don't think you will leap me in the standings, since LSU is ranked higher than the Huskers.

That being said, we wil be advancing tonight, as both ND-Cincy and LSU-Bama will be done by 11pm est. If anyone hasn't done their stuff you have until then.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

go ahead and let Beazus play the cpu. Cincy has to forfeit because they're coach has a ridiculous day job.

8. Dru50

LSU 24
    Bama 42

This was a game of two halves. First half, LSU dominated on offense, as Bama gave up 24 points and only got one stop all half, on an opening drive pick 6. Bama went into the half down 21-24 but getting the ball.

The second half was all Tide on defense, as the team suddenly started making stops, not giving up any points. Bama was able to churn out the final 4 minutes of the game with a solid drive running the ball.

Player of the game - J. Jones, 5 catches, 102 yards and a beautiful 33 yard TD catch.