Season 1, Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shnoogans10, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Hey guys, sorry for the delay but we are now in week 10. Lets see if we can get another one in before Monday

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'll be playing tonight

3. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hey guys,

My power went out yesterday and just came back on this evening. What really ticks me off is I had a two touchdown lead against Tulsa late in the fourth and couldn't finish the game off. Will be able to play tomorrow night after 7pm eastern. I hope I am not holding up the dynasty. I have to work all day tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding and you will probably see a restart when I finish the game tomorrow.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

OMG, I haven't been able to get on at all. We should be advanced by now, everyone has had long enough to play so just go ahead and advance asap.

5. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Hey guys. I am advancing when I get home tonight around 7PM CST. I know things have been moving slow. I have been focusing more on getting players in and stuff but I think we are pretty solid right now. Lets just keep doing our thing. Also make sure to keep up with some content on the forums, I know they have been pretty quiet lately and I am definitely to blame as I have not made any updates in like a week. So lets try and keep up with this and keep up the pace