Season 1 - Week 12 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 1 - Week 12 Scores

Week 12 is up. Lot's of byes and one user game.

User games:
    #12 Kansas St at #18 Nebraska

I'd like to advance by Saturday night since there are 5 teams with byes.

PS - Please make sure you set 'Ready to Advance' when you are done with recruiting for the week, since it seems not everyone is using all 10 hours any more.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Vandy - 24
    Tenn - 31

Good, tough rivalry game for the Vols. A little closer than I would have liked against Vandy but we'll take the win. With the game tied late in the 4th, Vandy threw a pick in the endzone going in for the lead. Tennessee then took the ball on an 80 yard drive and scored the winning TD with just under a minute left in the game. The D held and we escaped with a victory. Next week, Tennessee goes to Kentucky to finish out the regular season.

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Team Coaches Poll Record[/SIZE][/B]
    Florida 1 11-0
    Pittsburgh 2 10-0
    Alabama 3 10-1
    Oklahoma 4 9-1
    Texas 5 8-2
    USF 6 8-1
    Kansas St 11 10-1
    Notre Dame 13 7-2
    Nebraska 14 8-2
    LSU 15 7-3
    Cincinnati 22 7-3
    Tennessee NR 6-4

Here are the Coaches Poll Standing for this week. I'm at work, so I only have access to the EASportsWorld online dynasty tracker, which only shows the Coaches Poll. I have also included team records heading into this week. I know that Texas and Tennessee have both won their games so far this week, but those wins are not included in the above records.

Enjoy, Discuss, talk shit, etc...

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Assuming I beat Auburn next week, Florida will clinch a spot in the national title game by beating my #3 team like a rented mule in the SEC title game. Sorry OU, but winning out won't get you anything but the BCS automatic bid for the Big 12 winner at best.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Have faith Dru, you can take down the mighty Gators! Or at the very least score more points than I did against him (which shouldnt be hard!)

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

how do you get the online dynasty info via easportsworld?

7. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/onlinedynasty

type in the commish name and you should be good to go. It's a good tool to check up on the dynasties from work.

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Here is that vid I tried to post last week but it didnt work. Grothe in the snow. His plant foot buckles, but he regains composure and chucks it up down the sideline right before he gets hit.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLSCbAMn9qs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLSCbAMn9qs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

USF dispatches with conference foe Louisville in Tampa during a downpour and the Bulls win another tough conference match. This game went as Grothe went... Meaning Grothe kept digging himself into a hole and climbing his way back out. Grothe threw 3 terrible interceptions in the red zone and coughed the ball up twice. One pick was a 103yd Pick-6. But, for all three of those terrible ints he threw 3 beautiful TDs. And for each fumble he had, he would come riht back and rip off a huge gainer. Add to that the fact that he lead the Bulls in rushing attempts and one can easily see how much of an impact Grothe had on this game. Ill tell you right now, I am going to miss this kid next season.
    USF 35
    UL 21

Grothe
    19/31 309 3TD 3INT
    26ATT 105yd 1TD
    1FF (lol)

Plancher
    16ATT 108yd
    3REC 67yd 1TD

Ford
    13ATT 75yd 1TD
    2REC 24yd 1TD

Selvie
    6TACK 3TFL 1SACK

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Nebraska- 41
    Kansas State- 28

Helu who? Wasn't needed as Nebraska's running game was unstopable, racking up 309yds 5 TD. The Cornhuskers also won the TO battle +6. The Wildcats were in the game for the most part, but went away from the running game and caught a case of the TO bug. Good game Hippo and good luck to you in the Big 12 CG.

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

my recruiting is done. think just OU and Marc is left

12. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Alright, this is my 3rd time tryin to post this cuz my laptop blows! OU beats up on TTU 45-14 in another great Defensive showing by OU. I absolutely love my Defense! A dominant group of Defensive Backs that are really gifted, and a ferocious front 4.
    Landry Jones had another solid game. about 250 yds and 3 td's if i remember correctly.
    Defensive player of the game: S. Proctor 3 tackles, 1 sack, 2 INT's, 1 TD

13. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

When we advancing? I finally have time to play and I got a bye week. Damnit!!!

14. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I think were in week 13