Season 1 Week 12

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by hornfaninbama, Oct 27, 2013.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

-Balla-, BPHusker, matthew34brown, Austin1990, qclassic 22

It's up. Sorry for the late advance and late notice. Monday at 10pm central is the advance. I was looking at the schedule. I am the only one with a game in Week 15, I'm going to make that week a short advance, 24 hours. Just a heads up.

Welcome to Week 12!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #25 UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (9-0) ===============
    Last week, UL Lafayette won 52-22 against Troy (4-6).
    This week, the Ragin' Cajuns travel to Atlanta to face the Georgia State Panthers (2-7).
    In recruiting news, the following UL Lafayette targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) C Russ Hawkins has committed to UL Lafayette
    - (***) TE Aaron Corbett has committed to UL Lafayette
    - (***) DT Eric Cole has committed to UL Lafayette
    - (***) HB Antwain Kimbrough has committed to UL Monroe

=============== Tulane Green Wave (7-3) ===============
    Last week, Tulane won 28-10 against UTSA (2-8).
    This week, the Green Wave are idle.

=============== #12 Florida Atlantic Owls (9-0) ===============
    Last week the Owls were idle.
    This week, the Owls travel to Hattiesburg to face the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (2-7).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida Atlantic targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) TE Trevor Ransom has committed to Florida Atlantic
    - (***) WR J.T. Butler has committed to Florida Atlantic

=============== UAB Blazers (5-4) ===============
    Last week, UAB won 21-14 against Marshall (2-7).
    This week, the Blazers travel to Greenville to face the ECU Pirates (2-7).
    In recruiting news, the following UAB targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Robert Nash has committed to Alabama

=============== Texas State Bobcats (5-4) ===============
    Last week, Texas State won 38-31 against Hawai'i (2-7).
    This week, the Bobcats travel to Jonesboro to face the Arkansas State Red Wolves (4-5).

=============== North Texas Mean Green (9-1) ===============
    Last week, North Texas won 28-20 against UTEP (6-3).
    This week, the Mean Green are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following North Texas targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Marlon Williams has committed to North Texas

2. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Just finished. I had a WR open for a first down, maybe a TD with 1:30 left and the DT glitched through my blocker and sacked me. I pretty much snapped it and got sacked instantly. Fucking cheaters. My controller was thrown in disgust.

3. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

I HATE that. That happens all the time in the fleXbox One, and I'm sure other offenses as well; I just don't use other playbooks often. That's frustrating man.

4. hornfaninbama

I've had a lot more of of that with these teams. They just blow my OL off the ball sometimes, and sack me before I can come close to a decision

5. hornfaninbama

6. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Not sure. I'd have to win out which means beating you and your ragin' Cajuns which is never easy.

7. hornfaninbama

I appreicate the compliment, but you've rolled me the last couple time we've played! And we don't play this season, we're different conferences

8. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

We don't play??? I thought we did or some reason. I knew we were in different conferences, but I thought we played anyway. Oh well. Can I request a game next season? My whole team graduates so it's gonna be rough but I like our games you always make it interesting in the second half.

9. hornfaninbama

Ya, I'll match us up next season, could be my final season in Lafayette, and most of my team comes back! Might be able to knock you off next season.

10. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

I bet you win. I got no speed coming back for my A-Backs which is bad news in an option attack haha.

11. hornfaninbama

It doesn't matter what your RB look like next season, you always throw for 500 yards on 27 of 28 passing.
    I get pretty much everyone back. On offense I lose a couple WR, both TE's and my center, everyone else comes back. On defense I only lose 1 LB.

12. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Is that why you picked them? You've mentioned you look for youth in your teams before.

13. hornfaninbama

That was part of it. I wanted a scrambling QB too, and Broadway was the fastest one that wasn't graduating in the first season.

I may stick around for a little while, it depends on how well this team grows up and whether it can impact recruiting. I've got my next 2 QB's set, one is a redshirt freshman already on the roster, and the other is that JUCO sophomore that comitted a few weeks back. I lost the RB I wanted to ULM though. Ticked me off, I'd led them all season, and he commits on his visit there 2 weeks before he was set to visit me. 70 overall, could have redshirted to bump up to 75, and then sit one more season before actually playing.

I'm interested to see what transfers we get from the big time schools. I'm really hoping Tyrone Swoopes leaves Texas for ULL lol

14. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Hahaha good luck on the transfer. Yeah you're in a much better position than me for the next two years. I recruited ok this season but I didn't grab a single "difference maker" just about 20 "role players". I took FAU for two reasons: 1) Florida Recruiting pipeline and 2) I like their stadium and jerseys haha. I'd only leave for 2 jobs. One is Alabama (which will never happen), and the other is a secret so you'll have to wait and see.

I do think I could build FAU to be pretty solid though. Especially if we allow conference changes after consistent success.

15. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

How far out are we from advance?

16. hornfaninbama

Just did.