Season 1, Week 13 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 31, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced!

Next Advance:
    -Wednesday 3pm or
    -When 11/11 are ready

Last Week:
    -G Morg got worked
    -Plague got worked worse
    -Luke sucks... unless he is playing a user
    -Weave's gameshark was getting "modded" during the bye week

This Week:
    -User Games: Texas State vs UTSA for all the Texas bragging rights! (UT who?)
    -Bye Week: Mullen
    -Big Games: conference match ups and blah blah blah

Notes:
    -Weave can suck it.

2. Luke

Luke Walk On

Lehhhgoooo

3. Luke

Luke Walk On

I smell a Bowl bid coming to Buffalo!

4. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

You are amazing! Way to get your game in already.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Luke

Luke Walk On

Bulls Offense explodes in 38-10 win.

It was the kind of effort Coach Luke had been looking for all year, unfortunately it took until the regular season finale to come about. Jerry Davis was a magician through the air passing for over 250 yards and 4 TDs. He also added 45 yards on the ground. His main target was Fred Lee who grabbed 6 passes for 126 yards including a 74 yard bomb. With Lee and Neutz thought to be returning next year the Bulls will have plenty of talent at wideout.

Branden Oliver had one of his best games of the year going for 125 yards on 20 carries. If Oliver returns the Bulls could be the odds on favorite to win the MAC next year. Now at 7-5 the Bulls are anxiously awaiting their bowl matchup.

Oh and upload failed of course.

6. Luke

Luke Walk On

Probably more pathetic than amazing. I have no life.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Brettmonty

Brettmonty Walk On

MTSU pull off two wins in a row against rival Troy

MTSU defense and special teams were the story of this game even though the defense gave up a lot of yards and gave up 21 points. The special team would down 3 punts inside or on the 2 yard line and the defense would force a safety on all three of those. The Blue Raiders Qb would finally have a fairly good game yardage wise with 257 yards threw the air but would have a hard time completing them with only 14 completions. However Wide out T. Jefferson would have a huge game and torch the trojans defense all game long.
    Final score MTSU 33 Troy 21

The game was exactly how Coach Montgomery wanted the game to go. Coach had this to say after the game. " This game couldn't have been gone or played any better than this for us. Our defense did what we asked of them and the offense just did what it does and scores! Now we have clinched a winning record, now have a game against Ark St and have a chance to muddy the water even more in the Sun Belt. " The sun belt will be interesting in the next few weeks with 7 teams being with in a game of being in first.

Qb L. Kilgore 14- 28 257 yards 1 td 1 int
    Hb B. Cunningham 22 carries 92 yards 1 td
    Wr T. Jefferson 8 catches 185 yards 1 td
    Mlb C. Henry forced 2 safeties
    Old R. Blunt forced 1 safety

all videos uploaded

• Like Like x 2
  8. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

WKU 55 - NT 28

WKU ends its regular season on a high note with a conference win. NT scored first on a 14 yd pitch and catch between QB D.Thompson and WR N.Schrapps to build a 7-0 lead. WKU answered with 28 points in the 2nd qtr. The first two scores were on runs by K.Simpson(1yd) and K.Jakes(35yds). The next two scoring plays came on passes when K.Jakes connected with B.Brand(31 yds) and R.Brown(34 yds) to give WKU a 28-7 halftime advantage. NT started the 3rd qtr with D.Thompson connected with C.Bynes on a 56 yard passing TD. WKU next two scores came from the RB of the future, J.Evans scored on a 2 yard run and then a 32 yard pass. WKU scored on a 2 yard TD run by K.Jones to open the 4th qtr. NT answered quicking on another pretty pass between D.THompson and C.Bynes. Freshman WKU K, J.Roy kicked a 31 yard FG with 3 mins left in the qtr. NT answered with a 2 yard TD run by QB D.THompson on a speed option play. WKU ended the game with K, J.Roy connecting on a 31 yard FG as the clock expired.

QB K.Jakes 10 - 16 234 YDS 3 TD 1 INT; 6 ATT 80 YDS 1 TD

RB J.Evans 13 ATT for 110 YDS 1 TD RB K.Simpson 20 ATT 86 YDS 1 TD

WR Boe Brand 2 REC 57 YDS 1 TD

I've got my POM POM's out because I'm cheering for some of you to win your league games...

ALL VIDEOS UPLOADED...PLEASE WATCH THE SCORING VIDEO FROM NT...WOW!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

THANKS FOR THIS WIN, I LOVE MTSU!!!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

[​IMG] is my favorite team for the next few weeks!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

12. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

TSU WELCOMES TWO MORE TO THE FOLD.
    McKinney, Marcus.png Walton, Andrew.png

13. Pro

Pro Walk On

sounds like someone's in love.....

14. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

THREE NEW OWLS COMMIT, FIRST RECRUITING CLASS SHAPING UP NICELY. ALL NEEDS FILLED EXCEPT...QB
    fernandez ss.png mcpherson dt.png caldwell cb.png

15. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

WKU has added one more...Floodgates are about to open! Chandler 2.png

16. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

thompson.png davis.png San Jose adds two safetys to the mix both will most likely start from the get go.

17. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Luke and Brett I'm unsure about time zones but did we really stay up all night last night gaming LOL I went to bed at 6:00 am EST playing a darn game. Luke you hyped it up last night man!!!

18. Luke

Luke Walk On

lol yeah I turned in at 5 est

• Like Like x 1
  19. Brettmonty

Brettmonty Walk On

That's a typical night of staying up for me lol but I got to bed around 3am central

• Like Like x 1
  20. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

TEXAS STATE USES HUGE 3RD QUARTER TO BEAT UTSA

After the first half, it looked like UTSA was poised to run TSU out of the stadium. They built a 21-7 lead and were having their way both offensively and defensively. Something happened in the Bobcats locker room at halftime, because they would erase that first half and put up 3 td's in the third quarter. They would eventually win 31-21.

QB Shaun Rutherford tossed 3 td passes to 0 interceptions. RB Terrance Franks had 122 yards rushing and a 60 yard td reception on a nifty HB screen.
    TSU clinches the WAC title in it's first year.

For the Roadrunners, QB Eric Soza went down in the third and would not return. His backup was awful. He threw a pair of picks and had 19 yards in the air.

It was a game of two halves indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  21. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

UMASS LOSES 4TH STRAIGHT ON HEARTBREAKER

It wasn't the Hail Marry with 8 seconds left in the game for a touchdown that is the talk of the town. It was the fumble with 8 seconds left in the game by RB Alan William of UMass that is the story.
    A defensive battle for both teams in which UMass had the game in the bag in the final seconds. All UMass had to do was hold onto the ball and the game was over. Alan Williams got the ball on a ISO play to run the clock out and instead of putting two hands on the ball Williams decided to pad his stats and get the extra yards. POW! Williams got hit and coughed up the ball which gave Central Michigan one last throw. And one last throw they did! Hail Marry for a touchdown and the Chippewas win it 13-10.

UMass finishes 6-6 on the season and looks for Bowls Committee to send them in.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Luke

Luke Walk On

Heath's irate

23. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Scott--that literally breaks my heart man.

24. Goose

Goose Walk On

And Weave has been kicked from the Cathedral. You didn't really expect to stay after beating the leader, did you? ;)

• Like Like x 2
  25. Luke

Luke Walk On

Should've kneeled it.

• Like Like x 1