Season 1 Week 13

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by LSUTRUTH, Aug 8, 2012.

1. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

LG is advancing soon

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

You sure?

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

VT- 48
    UVA- 38

We disconnected with maybe 5mins left in the 4th with VT up 41-31. Cougs let me finish against the cpu.

The Hokies season came down to 1 game as teh Coastal division was up for grabs and if that was motivation enough their in state rival was undefeated and ranked #1. Logan Thomas who has been a turnover machine this season played flawless 19/25 422yds 4 TD and added 25yds 1 TD on the ground. Michael Holmes ran for 98yds to keep the offense balance, but the game ball might have to go to Marcus Davis. Davis hauled in 7 receptions for 214yds including 2 70+ TD catches. Va Tech's offense was a well oiled machine today with 554yds 7/10 on 3rd down and not having to line up to punt all day. This type of production was needed as UVA matched VT punch for punch with 525yds of offense with 520yds of it from the air as the Cavaliers only attempted 5 runnings plays with little success, but 2 INT's seemed to be the difference. GG Cougs, until next season.....

4. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Good Game LSUTRUTH game summary upcoming

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll be getting mine in tonight as soon as I can. Playing single dad early in the evening, so it may be towards 10 when I can get this one in. Sorry. Also, as a reminder (pretty sure I posted this before), I'm going to be out of town 8/11 through the evening of 8/14 (I can get a game in on the 14th if my flights don't get crazy delayed--supposed to arrive back in Raleigh at about 8:30 pm).

• Like Like x 1
  7. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

I'll be knocking mine tonight to sir's!

8. Hokie Effect

There are no games week 14. I say at most have a 12 hour advance for recruiting since it can be done on computer anyway. It would be nice to be into Bowl week by this weekend and possibly start offseason Sunday night.

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think offseason should start Tuesday night since I'll be out until then. :p If we could advance quickly enough, Hokie and I could get our conference championship game in Friday evening. If that doesn't work, my national championship dreams are dashed due to being out of town. Boo!

10. Hokie Effect

What time Friday you thinking? I would hate for you to have to go on AP and I play the cpu ;)

11. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

[​IMG]
    Finch Comes up big for Sooners against Rival!
    Stillwater, Oklahoma​
    OKLAHOMA 38 OKLAHOMA STATE 28​
    In a much anticipated late season game, the Cowboys came in as a 10 point favorite ranked number 2 but in the end the Sooners would turn the table with a 10 point victory. Oklahoma came out early and seemed to have the Cowboy defense somewhat rattled, things settled down and the Sooners took a 10 point lead into the half. Oklahoma State and LSUTRUTH would not be shaken as they came back to cut the game to 3 points, but that would be as close as they would get, both teams had a crucial turnover, but Oklahoma State ended up with 6 and that was really the game in a nutshell. That and Oklahoma's 31 rushing attempts dominating the ground war which is always big in a game with two heavyweights. LSUTRUTH is a great coach and I look forward to many more battles in this Rivalry game. I could see both teams playing in major bowl games wouldn't it be great to see them in the biggest one of them all, doubtful but possible :)

12. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

TCU at Texas

1st Quarter:
    To open up the game both teams were feeling out the game to see what each other were trying to do. TCU coming out playing a bend but don't break defense and Texas playing overly aggressive. The First drive for Texas was a 3 and out with the offense not looking to great. TCU's First drive was good, moving the ball until Pachall threw a INT to Turner. After those first drives the game began to be a shoot out. 46 yd TD to Shipley from Ash would be the first score. TCU answered back with a soild drive that stalled on a 4&1. First 2 drives for Texas was a struggle on the run game but on the 3rd drive it opened up leading to a 24 yard run by Johnson. With the Quarter coming to a close 18 seconds after Texas scored TCU comes back with a 48 yard strike to Fuller. Crazy 1st Quarter ends 14-10 Texas.​
    2nd Quarter:​
    Texas in the second were picking up from the first running the ball, throwing strikes but as soon as they got into the red zone on a 3rd&short Ash fumbled and TCU picked it up. TCU was killing Texas by running the ball until around mid field were Pachall threw a 44 yard TD pass to Carter and this play was really a great User Catch by IrishBearcat. TCU taking there first lead of the game was able to relax. Ash put a good drive together for Texas after with a 27 yard read option to cap it off. Leaving 1:37 left on clock Texas needed to keep the game 21-17 but Pachall tearing up the Longhorns continued with 18 seconds left throwing a bomb to Boyce for a 44 yard TD.​
    3rd Quarter:​
    With 2nd half kicking off both teams knew where they needed to adjust. 3rd Quarter was very slow a lot of running and both defense making plays. With about 2 minutes left a lucky 75 yard bomb to Shipley which gave Texas back the lead 28-24.​
    4th Quarter:​
    Score being 28-24 it was up for grabs to who wanted the game more and who was going to make more plays. Texas entering the 4th quarter already had a great drive going picking up first down after first down that was eventually capped off with a 1 yard run by Brown on 3&Goal. It was the now time for TCU to make there move to make it a game again. Pachall led an excellent drive to the point where Texas was looking ahead to getting back on offense as Pachall got it into the red zone where he final made a mistake since first Quarter and threw a INT. Texas having the ball on the 1 yard line now was in a bad situation but was able to pull out a big 11 yard run by Johnson to set up a 88 yard read option run by Ash to seal the game. Final score 42-24.​
    Players of Game: ​
    Texas-David Ash 12-14 248 yards 2 TD 1 INT, 8 Car 108 yards 2 TD​
    TCU-Casey Pachall 12-22 377 yards 3 TD 2 INT, 11 Car 42 yards​

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Ha. It would most likely be around 10 pm EST.

14. Hokie Effect

With it being Friday night, I am not 100% positive. Depends if the wife will "let me".....

15. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

16. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Jesus, way too many guys on this site use the phrase "if my wife will let me"

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hokie Effect

• Like Like x 1
  18. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

U have no idea the power of the p.u.s.s.y lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

What times are planning on kicking off? We'll advance in time for you guys. :)

20. Hokie Effect

Tonight at 10pm est but thats a contingent on me getting permission. I am going to try my best to make it happen.

Can you advance to week 14 from the computer soon, give everyone a chance to recruit before the 10pm CCG advance (y) ?

21. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    31-28 FSU
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After a tough battle in the first quarter we were able to put some distance between us and the Gators as we took a 10 point lead into the half thanks to our defense for another strong quarter but the offensive really hit some big plays that gave us the momentum. Coming out in the second half we began to become too conservative and a couple of INT's later the Gators were on top by 4 with 3:54 to play. The offense had been able to move the ball most of the night but only had 24 points to show for it. The offense had confidence which was huge for the final drive we put together, scoring with 2:35 to play on a FD dive to Senior leader Lonnie Pryor. Manuel had 3 INT's on the day but his final drive to beat Florida will be must more memorable to him than the picks. Congratulations to him on a great final game at the Doak. ​
    Offensive Player of the Game: EJ Manuel 24-30 369 yards 3 TD's and 3 INT's​
    Defensive Player of the Game: OLB Christian Jones 9 tackles 1 Sack and 1 FF​
    The Noles are projected to play a rematch of last years Champs Sports Bowl against Notre Dame. Last year's battle was only of the best from the bowl season and we hope this will be another great match-up of the two storied programs.​

22. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

The power of the pussy is overruled by the power of the cock if played right.

• Like Like x 1