Season 1: Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Season 1: Week 2

The OF has been advanced. Schedule your user games in the scheduling forum.

Also, I checked the stats and saw that some of you guys had a very high number of pass Attempts and very low number of rush attempts. Please remember to mix up your playcalling and to not be a douchebag and throw the whole game. This includes the excessive use of screen plays that I have been let known of and you can really tell when looking at the yards after catch for some players.

One more thing, just as you would mix up pass/run plays, mix up who you throw to. And I dont wanna see runningbacks leading their team in receiving stats. If you can't mix it up you will lose any runningback that has been passed to excessively. He will be eligible in the rookie draft (team that wants him will just pick the lowest rated rookie and sign him after) and you will not be elegible to draft him.

If you disagree then please let me know because I would love to hear any ridiculous argument to what I shouldnt even have to tell any of you.

2. Papa Perry

If you need me to boot your opponent post here and I'll do so. Advance is either gonna be late tonight or tomorrow at 6 pm central.

Going to Boot these teams for this week:

Browns (Not responded to any attempts of communication by Ravedown)

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Steelers - Bears are playin tonight sometime

4. sfranger6969

sfranger6969 Guest

i guess i have to play the cpu since bucs dropped. i will get this played sometime tonight

5. phareal15

phareal15 Guest

I have been trying to get ahold of the Colts but he has not responded to me, I sent him a Msg on XBL, sent him a PM on here, and Made a thread in the scheduling area.

6. Papa Perry

I sent him a msg and if I don't get response today he'll be booted. Not a good start guys. I don't wanna have to boot anyone considering most booted guys never accept their invite back. This was the reason a Fantasy League is criticized because whose gonna take over a Colts team that doesnt have their playmakers?

7. sowerss

sowerss Sowers

I mean there are plenty of teams to take over if we wanna recruit more people, I'm sure some better than others and if people wanna join I think it would be wise to give them their pick of the teams after reviewing the rosters... I don't think necessarily it defers people away because in a real league no one would have left the "colts" as you say because no one would drop a team that good :)

8. Papa Perry

I know I was just using them as an example. BTW I didnt have my madden game last night so I wont be able to boot who I need to until tonight

9. Bridger

Bridger Guest

Hey can we get this thing advanced Perry? All user games are finished

10. Papa Perry

I'll have to do it later today. Most of you don't know that I don't live where my xbox is hooked up at therefor I have limited access latenight because I have to get up at 5:00 am central. I may try to do it on my lunch break though

11. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Ok, i sent you a message on live. Check it when you can. Somethin's up