Season 1 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 10, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Season 1 Week 2

Game summaries go here

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the game Nelson, I look forward to doing it again next year in your place. Hopefully my guys can do a better job of holding onto the football.

3. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

anytime no problem!...were are you getting game detail an game stats pages from, page wont load online for some reason?

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

UCF - 47 / NC State - 21

At the beginning of the season, Coach Paytonno1son tagged this game as a must win. Beat a good team from a good conference. Although it was not in the manner the Knights wanted, they were successful in bringing down the Wolfpack.
    Key to bringing down the any pack is to neutralize the pack leader. In this case that would be NC State’s RB Curtis Underwood. It seemed a simple task but Underwood took it to the Knights front seven, breaking tackles and getting pretty hefty gains. The Knights would still find a way to score first w/ a 20 yard pitch interception by E. Allen. Penalties would haunt the Knights in the 1st half, including a holding call that would negate an 88 yard Kickoff return. Power struggle back and forth would result in UCF going into the half up, 19-14.
    Not until late in the 2nd half would momentum finally shift in the Knights favor. Some key defensive stops and two huge fumble recoveries were too much for the Pack to overcome. UFC RB Brynn Harvey would be the work-horse carrying the ball 28 times.
    The Knights next opponent is Buffalo. The coaching staff will have plenty of work this week trying to shore up the middle of the D-line which leaked like a sieve for most of the day.

-The Weekly Knight-mare Staff-

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

6. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

7. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

ECU STEALS ONE

[​IMG]

8. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

9. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Got the W, will post the summary a bit later this evening, once I get my recruiting done.

10. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

11. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On