Season 1 Week 3 results

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Season 1 Week 3 results

Purdue's Defense is Lone Bright Spot in loss to Purdue

Purdue:21
    Ball State:7

Purdue was just to big and strong for the Ball State option to work against. Right off the bat the Cardinals just couldn't move the ball. Fortunately for Ball State, their defense came to play just allowing 2 offensive touchdowns. The other Purdue score came off a fumble returned on a Kelly Page scramble. Ball State held Purdue to just 7 points in the first half but could only muster about 40 yards. Purdue's defensive touchdown occurred as Ball State was driving in its first possession of the third quarter. Ball State's only TD came from the backup QB's 69 yard pass to Briggs Orbson late in the forth. Kelly Page had to be pulled after three quarters to allow passing QB Aaron Mershman to try to lead a comeback. After the game coach Kapono said, "We're just not on the same level when it comes to strength. Our offensive line just doesn't have the size to block these Big 10 defenses." Ball State must face off against Iowa next week. "Our kids aren't going to bow down vs. Iowa. We know if we don't turn the ball over we can beat anybody. But it's not going to be easy. We will continue to run the option this year, and as time goes on we will get some big strong O-Line recruits."

Ball State player stats:
    Aaron Mershman: 6-10 for 131 yards, TD, INT
    Kelly Page: 2-7 for 25 yards
    Eric Williams: 6 rush for 24 yards
    Briggs Orbson: 2 catches for 89 yards, TD
    Travis Freeman: 9 tackles, sack
    Koreen Burch: 6 tackles, INT

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

3. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

CMU Headed In The Right Direction 30-0 Over Eastern Michigan
    [​IMG]

4. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

having issues uploading the videos on the story building, there is a story there just no videos of long passes

5. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

You know how to make highlights while you're playing right? Right after your long TD pass, pause the game, go to highlights, go to create, click x on the play you just scored on, choose "Wide Press Box", watch the entire replay without pressing anything, then choose to save it.

After your game is over, it will automatically upload to the EA Dynasty site.

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

7. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I didn't know that...I have just being going into highlight after the game and uploading them from there. Your way sounds better, i will rty it next game

8. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

yeah i know how to do that, and they're there problem is within the story website, won't let me submit the story once the videos are "in" the story

9. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

[​IMG]
    Can ECU play a game without someone getting hurt?

10. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

11. KLH528

KLH528 Walk On

12. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On