1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 1 Week 4: FSU OU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Aug 30, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Season 1 Week 4: FSU OU

hit me up

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

did you accept my friend request? I just sent it like an hour ago. I might be on a little later but I gotta get another dynasty game out of the way that is advancing tomorrow night and I just got back in town. Can we try for like 9ish tomorrow night?

3. KnightNoles

yea I accepted, should be good for that cant think of anything that will hamper me

4. KnightNoles

Well I just ended up adding another class, Mondays 6-8:30. I should be good though

5. BDSDIGITAL

Ok anytime between 9-10 for kickoff is fine with me. I'm not in the forum in the evenings so I'll just log on around 9.

6. BDSDIGITAL

Hey buddy,

You still want to try for tonight? I'll be home around 5 my time, 4p yours if you wanna run this afternoon...if not we can just plan on 10 eastern. I'll be around, check ya later.