Season 1 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by uncleho, Aug 7, 2010.

1. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

The Golden Eagles got a big win against a very good Coach and team with a 31-10 score against Hawaii. The CPU decided to hedge some bets on the Eagles as several questionable calls went in their favor and made it a long day for the Warriors.

QB Austin Davis relied on his running game and went 7/10 for 186 and 2 tds. RB Tracy Lampley broke off some big runs and ended with 22 rushes for 186 yards and 2 tds. 4 turnovers (some very questionable) was the difference in the game.

GL the rest of the way Coach Marcman and hoping for a rmatch next year.

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

UNLV 0
    Nevada 31

After struggling to run the Pistol offense all year, the Wolfpack switched to the Air Raid offense and it paid off as Nevada gets state bragging rights with a 31-0 shutout of UNLV. QB Colin Kapernick was 12-20 185 yards passing with 3 TDs and HB Vai Taua rushed for 189 yards and a TD on 19 carries including a 73 TD run on Nevada's first play from scrimmage.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I had a problem with the game freezing on me and we restarted twice. On the last one, before we started I told gwill he could play the cpu if it happened again.........and it did. So I'll have to figure out my problem and give you a beat down next year man.

5. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

i'm looking forward to it.