1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 1 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by uncleho, Aug 7, 2010.

1. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

The Golden Eagles got a big win against a very good Coach and team with a 31-10 score against Hawaii. The CPU decided to hedge some bets on the Eagles as several questionable calls went in their favor and made it a long day for the Warriors.

QB Austin Davis relied on his running game and went 7/10 for 186 and 2 tds. RB Tracy Lampley broke off some big runs and ended with 22 rushes for 186 yards and 2 tds. 4 turnovers (some very questionable) was the difference in the game.

GL the rest of the way Coach Marcman and hoping for a rmatch next year.

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

UNLV 0
    Nevada 31

After struggling to run the Pistol offense all year, the Wolfpack switched to the Air Raid offense and it paid off as Nevada gets state bragging rights with a 31-0 shutout of UNLV. QB Colin Kapernick was 12-20 185 yards passing with 3 TDs and HB Vai Taua rushed for 189 yards and a TD on 19 carries including a 73 TD run on Nevada's first play from scrimmage.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I had a problem with the game freezing on me and we restarted twice. On the last one, before we started I told gwill he could play the cpu if it happened again.........and it did. So I'll have to figure out my problem and give you a beat down next year man.

5. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

i'm looking forward to it.