Season 1 - Week 5

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by PIG BOMB, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

WEDNESDAY 10PM Eastern is the Dealine for Games to Be Finished (Always Recruit Before Playing)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

3. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

4. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

I will be playing first thing in the morning.

5. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Ian Moss

any chance you can play tonight? dont think i am going to be able to play tomorrow and on wednesday i am actually getting married in the morning, may be home in the afternoon or later.

Yes i am getting married, but the big wedding is actually in november, should be agle to play wed i hope i can update later.

Anyway, hopingyou can play tonight

• Like Like x 1
  6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Leon i will be online in about an hour to recruit and if you want to bring the pain tonight let me know. I will be home all day tomorrow until 4pm pst.

7. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Hey bud I should be home tomorrow after 5pm cst and free to play from then on. Let me know what works for you.

8. Leonidas3737

Leonidas3737 Walk On

My wife and I did that too. We did it to make sure we got the best deal with our FAFSAs and school, but it really helped not having to stress about the legal stuff when the wedding with all the people started closing in. Congrats!

9. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

I should be home around 9pm eastern --so I should be online by 9:30pm east, if not , shortly thereafter

10. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

cool. works for me, i'll look for you after 9:30pm est

11. Flo308

I will be home all day today until 4pm pst. I don't get him until 8:30pm pst from football practice. Let me know what works for you.

12. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hey Kid,

Saw your note was way too late last night for me to play the game let alone get your message.

I sent PIG a message this morning about what is going on with our time and availability.

Hope you understand and good luck to you.

Hey PIG,

Great news and some really bad news. Great news the negotiations went well last night. Didn't get home til midnight. Bad news they want us to go out there to look at some stuff and negotiate some more. Guess who got picked to do that? If this was not my job on the line I would say no way I am not going to Chicago for this.

I am in the airport here in Detroit typing away on my iPad as I on a flight to Chicago. I will be in Chicago all day and all night. My wife is not too happy either am I. At the negotiations last night I almost wanted to yell. Hey guys over here I got a dynasty to co run with a good friend of mine on XBOX. Your killing me here. I saw the San Jose message at 11 something last night. I was sound asleep as soon as I got home at midnight and never saw the message. I have been up since 5am packing and getting ready to go to Chicago with all my paperwork as well. UUggghhh.

I saw his availability and I won't be home at all today or tonight and Wednesday is no good. I volunteer for the food pantry at my church thats even they want to stay an extra day in Chicago if the negotiations carry over to tomorrow. I leave it in your hands I don't mind have the game simulating or if he wants to play it by myself. The guy is 4-0 and hate for something to happen where he would lose. Plus I am not going to get in the way of a guy getting married and oh yeah honey got to play a dynasty game today on our wedding day. I could only imagine if that happened on my wedding day almost 7 years ago.

Allright got to hop on the plane soon. I will copy this note and put it in the week 5 scheduling thread.

Take care and sorry about all the problems.​

Ian Moss

13. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Ya, same thing here, plus my fiance is an international student so even more paper work needed to get her papers. Lawyers, forms, and a shitload of fees. Totally a money grab for the government. We've been together for almost three years so wont be an issue with us being approved, it just that they steal all our money in the process.

14. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Whatever PIG BOMB decides, im ok with whether sim or i play.

Fiance getting a nice expensive fancy lunch and dinner so i can do what i want :)

15. Leonidas3737

Leonidas3737 Walk On

Hey, yeah I always take the evenings at our store too. Totally understand that you'd just want to chill after practice at night. How about tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11am eastern???

16. Flo308

I go back tomorrow for teacher meetings. Can you play during be day today? Or we can play after I get home from practice.

17. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

i set him to auto so you can just play the CPU

Kidofcrash23
    Ian Moss

18. Leonidas3737

Leonidas3737 Walk On

Yeah I'm up all night so I can play as late tonight as you want. And I'm already at the store, I usually take from 12-7 and then go through some paperwork and stuff but any time after 7pm eastern is good for me so let me know what works for you. Thanks

19. Leonidas3737

Leonidas3737 Walk On

Man, what isn't a money grab for the government? I had to pay to get a permit so I could pay to have a sign put on my store that I had to pay for a license in order to pay for a C/O in order to pay for the lease just to get the store in the first place lol. About the most expensive things in the store are the damn pieces of paper hanging on the wall that I can't sell. I would probably kill myself if I had to deal with whatever headaches are involved when you throw internationality into the mix. Y'all are better people than I am lol.

20. Flo308

Tonight at 9pm pst will work for me. Is that good for you?

21. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Government and lawyers fuck them!

• Like Like x 1
  22. Leonidas3737

Leonidas3737 Walk On

Yeah that's fine. That's midnight here lol. It's a date let's party!

23. Flo308

See you tonight.

24. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

I won't be online until after 10pm eastern - running a little late tonight

25. Flo308

Online now. Got home earlier than I thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.