season 1, week 5

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by schreck822, Nov 15, 2012.

1. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

No effing way LOL. Did I win the sim?

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

what is going on with these user games and you bro?? I've never once had a issue with you at all.

4. AJ Hart MN

schreck822

Hey bro, I'm not totally sure about tonight now.. The old lady (well, technically she's the new lady) is kind of switching some things up on me and might want to spend the evening with me. I guess I don't really want to blow her off for a video game just yet so tonight is up in the air for me at the moment. Tomorrow is a no go also so we'll have to play it by ear at this point. Who knows, with user game luck of late, we probably wouldn't have finished it anyways. Things can still change so I'll keep you posted. But let's be honest, this would be the only way your Fighting Irish would have any chance so yeah.. :p

5. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

No problem, pretty sure I wouldn't try to pull the ol' "hey baby, I got a big videogame thing goin on tonight, not gonna be able to hang with ya" thing with a girl I was dating. It's bad enough trying to pull that crap on my wife ;). Definitely not going to let you dodge this game though, been looking forward to playing you again with an even match up like this.

As for the user game issues, it's just weird. The thing with Ryal just makes no sense, we just cannot get our Xboxes to connect for some reason, no clue what the deal is because I've never had it happen against anybody else. As for Truth, it disconnected us after the game was over and was doing the postgame recap/replay stuff I think. But what I think caused the freeze (mine froze anyway, not sure what happened on Truth's end), was when we left the party line. As soon as the thing popped up telling me Truth left the party, it froze. Assuming that crap won't happen again, but we might just have to stay in party until we're backed out of the game.

6. AJ Hart MN

Still not looking great but I might be available around 9. Don't wait for me but if you're sitting on your ass and bored, check back and I might be able to roll.

7. AJ Hart MN

LSUTRUTH

You're the last one man.

schreck822

I never recruited after the pummeling on Friday so don't advance us just yet. I'll have that shit done here in the next few hours. I'm telling you this because you're the commish still.

8. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Ah shit I have been super busy. I will do it off the CPU

9. AJ Hart MN

I'll have my recruiting done within the hour.

10. AJ Hart MN

11. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Oh crap, forgot I still had commie duties, I'll jump on and get it advanced within a half hour. Sorry for the delay guys.