Season 1 - Week 6 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 1 - Week 6 Scores

We will advance on Wednesday night sometime after 9pm EST. Please be aware that if all you have is recruiting (ie - bye week) I will not hold up the advance if all games have been played.

User matchups:
    #1 Florida at #5 LSU
    #24 Notre Dame at #14 Pittsburgh

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Another big user game 4 Florida. This def the gauntlet part of his sched.

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

UF 56 LSU 6

Defensive TDs were the order of the day for the Gators. Safety Ahmad Black and Lineback Brandon Spikes each had long scores. The Gators running game controlled the clock and the tempo of the game. Manny Moody and Jeff Demps each finished with over 90 yards. Tim Tebow went 12-16 for 116 yards. Tebow also added two scores on the ground.

Good game mcyonk.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

dayyyyyyum

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Well, the inevitable finally happened. Game Disc is shot. Had a couple pressure cracks near the center circle and knew it was comin. Of course it happened in the 3rd Q of a great game. TCU went up 14-0 off 2 Interceptions from Bradford. Then OU woke up at home and scored on 4 straight drives and went up 28-14. A few TD's later, some solid D and a Pick six from SS Harris (Defensive Player of the Year Candidate), OU found themselves up 54-21 or so...and then BAM! "Disc Unreadable". I gotta go out and purchase the game tomorrow and i'll play tomorrow evening. SS Harris was having an amazing game too. probly had like 9 tackles and a sack to go with the pick 6! Bradford had over 300 yds and about 4 TD's and Backup RB was wll above 150 yds after a big 62 yd TD which started off the comeback. TE Gresham had a 80+ td after Bradford saw a Safety Blitz comin and Hot Routed him up the middle. Caught him completely uncovered and took it to the house. So mad right nOw!

6. Dru50

56-6?!?!?!?

Holy smokes, I am not looking forward to playing the Gators.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yeah coach Irish has a little Urban Meyer in him. He was running up the score a little at the end. He didn't need to be passing and I had to put the run clock on to get the hell out of there. But it is my job to stop him and I could not do it. I think the defensive TO for TD's just deflated me and my team. Sick running game man sick. Now I will go back to the kids table and wait until next year.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Kansas State- 50
    Texas Tech-29

This one was all offense as the Wildcats and the Red Raiders had an ole' fashion shootout. 2 pic 6's were the difference for Kansas State. QB Chris Harper combined for 382yds 3 TD in the air and on the ground. WR Brandon Banks had 149yds 3 TD to lead the wideouts. The one bright spot on D continues to be DE Brandon Harold who recorded 3 sacks, 12th for the year. Kansas State moves to an unexpected 6-0.

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Georgia - 13
    Tennessee - 16

Ugly, grind it out kind of game for the Vols. I was clinging to 9-7 lead with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter when I decided to try and pass the ball. Big mistake. The Bulldogs picked it off and set up the go ahead TD. But to my surprise, we mounted a comeback of our own and scored with just under a minute remaining to go up 3. The D did the job from there.

10. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Tebow and Demps did not play the 4th quarter and I threw 1 pass in the 4th quarter maybe two.I apologise if you thought I was running up the score. I was just trying to get out of their just like you.

11. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Hey guys, i didn't get a chance to buy the game today. Was thinkin of just tryin it again tonight with my cracked disc. Is this cool with you guys or u want me to wait til tomorrow when i get the new game? I'm sure some of u will be on tonight so you can keep an eye on my score just so you all don't think anything fishy is goin on.

12. Dru50

Go ahead marc, I trust you.

13. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

OU beats TCU 58-23.
    Big story here was the OU Defense again. 6 different players had an INT, 3 of them for pick 6's! OU also had 2 sacks. The D was all over the high powered TCU Offense like flies on shit!
    Bradford 15-32 244 yds and 2td, 2 picks
    Calhoun 18-102-1
    Gresham 7-116-1
    Broyles 4-58-1

14. KnightNoles

Have you tried downloading it to your hard drive?

15. Dru50

Alabama 45
    Ole Miss 35

Another week, another 30+ points given up by the Bama defense. I just can't figure out how to get stops with these guys. The upside is it looks like the switch at QB was a good idea, as McElroy was able to keep up pace with Ole Miss. This was a pure offensive shootout, see the stats below:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Bama Ole Miss
    Score 45 35
    First Downs 27 18
    Total Offense 575 533
    Rushes-Yards-TD 38-195-4 26-158-1
    Comp-Att-TD 20-29-2 21-39-3
    Passing Yards 380 375
    3rd down Conv 6-8 10-15
    TO's 2 1

Up next - A home game vs SEC foe South Carolina

16. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

#19 Nebraska - 42
    Missouri - 17

0 total turnovers in this one. Nebraska took this game with a rock solid running game and a steady defense. Had a 21-10 lead at half and busted it open to 35-10 at the end of the 3rd. From there I called off the troops, put the 2nd stringers in and coasted to victory.

I liked the new sliders (my first game with them). The game was much closer than the score. Opposing QB still passed well against my D, but didn't feel cheap at all.

17. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Hey Knight, i was gonna ask someone about this. How do you do it? I don't think i can swing a new game as i'm closing on a house this week or next. And i just went to Game Stop to get a used version and it was $54.99, $5 less then brand new. I told them to go Screw themselves!

18. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

-Load the disk into your Xbox 360 and turn the 360 on
    -At the main menu that comes up, scroll down/up to My Xbox
    -Scroll across to Game Library and hit the A button
    -This should put you on the Recent Games window and NCAA 10 should be highlighted, so you should just need to hit the A button. Otherwise, scroll to the Recent Games window and choose NCAA 10.
    -On the game screen, choose Install to Hard Drive. The download should take a few minutes, but once it is complete it should run much better and help out with your problem.

Stolen from some random website, with slight modification on my part. My 360 runs much better with it installed.

19. KnightNoles

or you can just put the game in, and it starts automatically but go back to the dashboard. "my xbox", the game logo should be there (crabtree in his TT uniform) push "Y" and it should be the last option install to hard drive

20. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

k thanks. couldn't read the disc so i'm gonna borrow one and do it

21. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I am gonna report you guys, bastards......(y)

22. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

so i borrowed it from a friend and tried it out. I can't play it with out the disc in. Once i put the disc in, i can play it from my memory. How's this gonna play out when the disc reads an error? Or what is the benefit of this if i still need the disc in?

23. KnightNoles

well you gotta keep the disc in because it wants to recognize that you have the game and just didnt burn it and return it. I believe it plays from the hard drive it just wants to know that you have the disc.

24. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

ah. hopefully this gets me thru til 11' then. Thanks.

25. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

when are we advancing?