Season 1 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We will advance on Thursday @ 11pm eastern. Get your games in!

And as you all have noticed we have a vacancy, I am in no hurry to fill it, and when a suitable guy comes along, I'll let you all decide on who should be allowed into the league.

Our New League Co-Commish is recchem2000. If I am not available, direct any questions or comments to him.

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Nautica, please give a little bit more time, I was planning on getting the game in tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. If it needs to get done tonight, it will get done tonight. I just need a litte bigger window, I generally get home at 5:30 PST, and spend time with the family first, and then I can start playing at the earliest 6:45-7:00 PST.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I switch to the Big 10, taking Nebraska. Should be able to get my game in tonight but it will be late night. If not, im cool with a sim since I just switched.

4. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

boise v tcu is done.... before i get any crap for the score, my offense stopped playing after the first quarter.. my qb had a rating of 750 something... 5 attempts, 4 completions, 250+ yards, and 4 td's..

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

if you have not played your game yet, i'll give you that extra day. We will be advancing tonight at midnight

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

O he has played sir and won