1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 1 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We will advance on Thursday @ 11pm eastern. Get your games in!

And as you all have noticed we have a vacancy, I am in no hurry to fill it, and when a suitable guy comes along, I'll let you all decide on who should be allowed into the league.

Our New League Co-Commish is recchem2000. If I am not available, direct any questions or comments to him.

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Nautica, please give a little bit more time, I was planning on getting the game in tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. If it needs to get done tonight, it will get done tonight. I just need a litte bigger window, I generally get home at 5:30 PST, and spend time with the family first, and then I can start playing at the earliest 6:45-7:00 PST.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I switch to the Big 10, taking Nebraska. Should be able to get my game in tonight but it will be late night. If not, im cool with a sim since I just switched.

4. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

boise v tcu is done.... before i get any crap for the score, my offense stopped playing after the first quarter.. my qb had a rating of 750 something... 5 attempts, 4 completions, 250+ yards, and 4 td's..

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

if you have not played your game yet, i'll give you that extra day. We will be advancing tonight at midnight

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

O he has played sir and won