Season 1, Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shnoogans10, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Hey guys on Week 9 now. I got a big game against Auburn Fred Limbo.

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

hey bro when is good for you to play, I got plans tonight and sat night but I can get a game in after lunch tomorrow or sunday....let me know whens good for you

3. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

That's good cuz I'm in Dallas right now. Well be good to go Sunday nightish.

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

ok sounds good

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Hey I got a game in my other OD at 9cst tonight I got to slap the gators around in the SEC champ game :p and get some revenge for my only loss of the year :mad:, So if we can get it in before that it will be great

6. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Hey man I jsut got in an am ready to go, but I see that you got your game in like 30 minutes. Just let me know if you can do it after or want to wait i guess.

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

yea lets go for tomorrow afternoon some times i should be good after 6

8. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

aight sounds good, I will probably be in around 7.

9. boil16

boil16 Walk On

tomberry I'm available for our game later tonight, like 9pm mountain time, otherwise tomorrow anytime after 5pm mountain time works well.

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

hey im fixing to play my game vs fla in my other OD he did not show up last night we will get our game in soon as I'm done , it should be 730 or 8cst sorry

11. fpuent

fpuent Walk On

I was just able to sign in to PSN. It kept giving me errors. I think it was ISO problem though. Ill get it done asap as possible

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Question for the league; How do you guys like the pace so far? I understand that most of the people here are in other leagues that are more fast paced so I feel like the "slow and steady wins the race" fits this rather well.

I'm glad that we have not had any more problems with the file and disconnects. Shnoogans10 has been doing a great job in controling the file and the advances. If you guys have any problems or issues, please feel free to send me a pm with shnoogans included and we will take care of them asap.

Again thank you guys for your participation as although we are one of the slowest moving leagues, we are not falling like alot of other new member leagues.

13. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

I like the pace here pretty well as it is. My other leagues are generally 48 and 72 hour advances so a slower pace here works for me.

14. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I like it, If it was faster i prob would've had to drop out. sorry I haven't been around lately, was out of town last week and couldn't get the ps3 connected to my parents wifi

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

like I said, there have been 5 other leagues that have come out the gates swinging, but have since folded. I feel like this is a great pace.

16. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

One of the reasons I came back was the pace of the dynasty. I didn't realize how good it was until I left and joined a faster league and that one blew my doors off and my life apart. It seemed like everyday I was playing video games whether it was Madden or NCAA. I neglected my obligations to my life, health and my wife. Again it feels great to be back and wouldn't change it for the world.

17. boil16

boil16 Walk On

tomberry let me know when u can play i'm available after 5 mountain time all week

18. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

I am glad everyone is liking the pace. I know things kind of slowed down with a few user games. Fred annihilated me this week.We may be getting a new user joining in as Florida pretty soon. Hopefully he can jump in and play his game today. I would like to advance tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  19. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I've tried texting and messaging tomberry on here, still no word from him for our game.

20. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Yeah i just checked and saw a few people who haven't played. Tomorrow i am advancing for sure when i get gone around 7. I know tomberry hasn't been on, will send a message as a warning.

21. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah homeboy hasn't been on since the 18th, cut him loose.

22. boil16

boil16 Walk On

ok I can play my game today right at 5pm mountain time so i'll plan on that

23. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Does a commissioner need to put tomberry on auto pilot before I can play the game?

24. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Shnoogans10 can you do this via the dynasty wire for him? Let Boil play before you advance the file tonight.

25. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Sorry guys, was real busy at work today, just got home. I kicked Tomberry for inactivity, sending a message to him now. boil16 Try to get your game in ASAP