1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 1

Discussion in 'THL: Tradition Hockey League (XBOX)' started by Nvschultz1325, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Nvschultz1325

Nvschultz1325 Walk On

A big congrats goes out to Slice51 on being the season 1 Stanley Cup Champion. I gave it hell till game but LOLluongo just couldn't get it done for me.

Overall it was a great season, every game was competitive and a ton of fun. Can't wait to see how season 2 unfolds, so many capable players here to take the championship.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Slice51

Slice51 Walk On

Those were all close games. Great playing by both goalies really. Hadn't seen Neimi stop some of the shots he did. But then again, always good to beat down a Bobby Luuuu. Great Series

Season One was one of the smoothest season i've played in any league( and you know what i mean ) in a while. All great guys so far and it's only going to get better. Props to Fiddy for getting it all going.

NOW WHERE IS MY CUP BABY!!!!!:D

• Like Like x 3