Season 10 scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by bringbackjimmy, Apr 7, 2010.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Season 10 scores

Georgia 41
    TCU 20

Defense played Awesome giving up on 13(TD being a bogus late TD). The D came away with 8 sacks led by Freshman MLB Bryant who had 15 tckls and 2 sacks. McFadden Came away with 6 rec 186 yrds and 4 TDs the last TD being a so you havent had enough TD as the Hornfrogs called a TO with 40 secs left after i kneeled.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

Explain how launching it within the last 40 secs into the endzone is sim? Especially if you were up two scores?

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

hey they wanted to keep playing i just gave them what they wanted...

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    That's pretty much the response I expected.

Look man, It's not that difficult. I would like to see more 34-20 games with teams kneeling the ball and doing other things to run the clock down. This is sim.

Throwing a TD in the last half minute of a game to give a WR with already 3 TDs really pushes my tolerance as a commissioner. I don't have to explain that you would be better off not doing that.

While we are on that topic, 4 receiving TDs is a CAREER game. How many 3+ TD games did McFadden have last year on his way to a Heisman? Just saying, the absence of conservatism in this league is starting to trouble me. I'm glad I do recruit and sign the Kris Hughes and Marvin Pattersons of the league, I would hate to see what kind of stupid stats they could put up on some other teams who only care about numbers...

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

lol, This is why I dont even bother to look at our Heisman voting anymore, Its a joke, didnt this guy win it last season? I think he dropped 34 passes last year, That is like 1/3 of the ball going his way...

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I don't care anymore...I love i get called out for scoring a late TD to go up 41-20...why don't you make post complainging when people score 60+ to 3? I use my #1 WR, because he is my #1 WR and i bet he has alot more 1-2 TD games than 3. That was his 1st 4 TD perfomance....

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

btw i have only won 2 heismans so its not like i win it every yr...

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I find this funny. I know I suck at this game so it's not apples to oranges but I've never had anyone in the top 5. I would actually be intersted to see the list of past heisman winners to see who has the most.

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I do make those posts, in fact I'm pretty sure I sent a PM out to everyone regarding this issue. If I didn't then I sure as hell meant to. Like it or not, the sliders are pretty much maxed out without just us playing ROBO QB every game. People still have good games with the CPU (you just had one). I wish I could make it a bit tougher because it's hard to justify the teams that rush for 3000 yards and pass for 3500 yards in the same season. It's just not realistic.

I could care less about stats, winning the heisman, or breaking school records. If it happens great, if not, oh well. The fun part about doing all of this is that I get to create a realstic team and system from the ground up. Not rack up scores and yardage like an arcade game. I'm pretty sure that statement lines up with the core-values that this site was founded on anyway. So I'm not sure why I even have to bring it up.

I'm not sure I believe he has only had one 4 TD game. And I remember a few 3 TD games, which are still nuts. I can go back and look if you would like. I have every season saved.

Between Wisconsin and Georgia, I'm pretty sure BBJ does.

10. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I know I dont have one, I should have with Lawrence but a WR from Va Tech jumped me on the last week, ones I can Remember...

Dan Lefevour (computer year 1)
    Derek Moye (Penn St WR year 2)
    Mike McCoy (Nevada WR year 3)
    Marlon Brown (Georgia WR year 4)
    Va Tech WR (cant remember name)
    Morris (UCLA QB)
    Virgina WR (cant remember name)
    Georgia this past season
    UCLA WR (cant remember his name, Green maybe?)

Pretty sure Keller won one as well, that would make 10

11. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Morris is my only Heisman winner. Green was a stud though, but he never put up big numbers since I run the ball so much.

I think this year it may be a bit different.

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Haha, don't know if this is a great time to post my score.:)

#1 FSU - 59
    Purdue - 23

The Florida State offense picked up right where it left off last season...with one exception. On the first throw to All-World WR Marko Mitchell he landed funny and sprained his wrist...out for at least two weeks. Despite that, FSU had two receivers catch 8 passes, and four different receivers catch a touchdown pass. T.J Brooks throws for 400 and 5 TD's, in less than three quarters. FSU started running the clock when Brooks took a seat. The offense restrained themselves, running the ball for much of the fourth quarter.

The defense of FSU needs to jell a bit. They played a decent game, but gave up alot of yards, including a 85 yard touchdown to a tight end. They only forced one turnover which lead to a negative turnover ratio for the Seminoles. Force turnovers was something the Seminoles did very well last year. The star of the defense was the d-line, who had 4 sacks.

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I have 4 heisman between 2 games. 2 this yr where I am tied with jr.

14. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    #8 Texas A&M 42, #16 Arkansas 13

Texas A&M gets going after a sluggish start when sparked by two defensive TDs. The offense was mundane all game with very little spark until Sr QB Patrick McDaniels scrambled up towards the LOS after the pocket collapsed and launched a bomb to Adam Harris for a 65 yard score.

I don't really know what to think about this team. I can already tell I'm going to have a tough time against some users and possibly some good CPU teams this year. The offense lacks the explosiveness it once had and I don't know if my QB is good enough to get the ball into the hands of my skill players. MY defense is VERY young at every position except the DL. It will probably take a few weeks to get a feel for this team, unfortunately I play the #1 team in the nation and a tough Penn State team over the next two weeks.

15. Bondzai

GTech: 0
    UCLA: 37

I mean, at this point I don't even really know what to say. I had absolutely jack shit going on offense. I threw 5 INTs, 4 of them in the 1st half. Lawdog's running game is absolutely disgusting. If he wanted to he could have had 1000 yards rushing and 175 points in this game.

GG Lawdog and I never want to play you again. (y)

16. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Week 1 at Iowa

USC 30 - Iowa 21

Game went back and forth and the computer really did put up a fight. With a new offensive playbook and a new QB running the show, this could be a rebuilding year again. Damn...... with JR up next.

17. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

should look at some other guys stats before calling me out...

18. Bondzai

Utah: 12
    GTech: 3

So after 2 games my team has scored a total of 3 points and my QB has thrown 8 interceptions. This is going to be a loooong year. I can't get any kind of offense going. I can't really blame my defense in this game. While it seemed like Utah was driving down the field all day, all we gave up was 4 FGs.

I'm counting the days to NCAA '11.

19. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I look at everyone's stats. The only thing I really had a problem with your game was that last bomb of a TD in the final seconds...

20. OMlawdog

My back 7 played really well, and Bailey weighs 250 lbs and is actually playing faster than year's past. I tried to run more option out of the shotgun, and Leroy Wilson at QB, looks like he is going to work out well.

21. Bondzai

I figured that out about 2 minutes into the game when he outran every one of my defenders on a long score.

22. OMlawdog

The one weird thing in this year's game is that they don't equate weight and size with break tackle enough.

Terrance Morris was 6'1" 180 yards, but had great break tackle, and he could break tons of tackles, it looks like Wilson is the same way. Hopefully they will fix this, or at least make it a little more consistent.

23. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    #1 Florida State 21, #8 Texas A&M 34

The Aggies win the battle of turnovers by forcing Heisman front-runner TJ Brooks to throw 5 INTs while only giving up 4 turnovers of their own. HB Jeff Willis pounded out 130 yards on the ground and QB Patrick McDaniel added another 100 of his own to give Texas A&M some form of consistency. Willis added another score through the air on this play:

[youtube]H7qHE7-xPKk[/youtube]

24. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I should have went to bed...how the hell I managed to throw 5 interception...I suck at life.

25. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Week 2 vs Virginia

USC 31- Virginia 24

Defense played great, still taking drinks from the bottle after 2 years of trying to beat JR, I finally win. Wife said after the game, "what the hell just happened, you didn't blow it this time....... Damn I am going to have our next son early". "you got lucky"... I said "thanks babe"