Season 12 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Timpegoose, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Post em here.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Syracuse 34
    Stanford 31

It pains me to even post this shit... Hard to recover from 2 pick 6's and a 101 yard kick return where the returner breaks 3 tackles... Got a long uphill battle from here I suppose.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Dammmmmnnn

I just had a 3 ot battle with air force. Came out on top because my safety made a diving play at the 2 point pass.

Arizona 57
    Air Force 55

Rs freshman Thomas Woods got the starting nod and boy did he struggle. Woods would throw 3 interceptions in the 2nd quarter alone as AF
    Raced out to a 28-7 lead. But we were able to score before halftime to cut the lead to 14. From there we chipped away and actually took a lead with :19 left in the game.

But somehow AF got a 59 yard kick return. Then two plays and a scramble throw to end zone resulted in a game tieing touchdown. From there it was back and forth in overtime.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

wow.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

ASU - 52
    Baylor - 10

I stomped Baylor in this one. It was a good defensive battle for awhile. My passing game continued to struggle some. I had one big pass, but was hit a lot while trying to throw and had 4 big drops. The run game came alive though. Starter Porter got in 100 before getting hurt for the rest of the game. Backups Douglas and Smith put in some good carries and a few TDs in relief. My D was very strong in this one. We had 3 ints and 1 Fumble returned for TD.

7. theSANDMAN215

Kansas State: 18
    Utah: 27

Snuck away with a game I didn't deserve. Completely opposite team than in the past. I could not do crap running the ball, so I had to implement a more passing attack. Kansas State just stacked the box and dared me to run the ball. My o-line did a terrible job blocking for running back Matt Jackson. My defense played stellar except for one drive late the in game.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Michigan: 14
    LSU: 38

LSU running back Nick Scott needs to be checked for PEDs. He ran for 175 yards on just 18 attempts for 3 tds. When he wasn't hurdling my defenders he was kocking them the fuck out of the way.

Michigan QB Austin Johnson played his way right to the bench. His 99 ACC rating does nothing for him because his awareness is so low. He will miss wide open guys and throw the ball right to the defender. I threw 4 INTs in this game and on 3 of them my WR was wide ass open.

Here goes another mediocre season in Ann Arbor.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Northwestern - 52
    Army - 34

The score looks much closer than this game really was. I pretty much dicked around with the Army offense trying out some new things on defense. Northwestern could pretty much score at will, with David Holloway going 20/31 for 450 yards, 6 touchdowns and 1 interception. Army could not cover speedy senior Chris Douglas, who had an unreal 6 catch for 246 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Army ended up putting up 17 points on the second team defense.

10. JrRawlins

Indiana 56
    Hawaii 14

First Quarter​
    4:03 TD [​IMG] IU Jorge Lewis WR #87 15 yard TD from Frank Townsend QB #6 (Trey McCray K #3 kick)
    3:47 TD [​IMG] IU Lawrence Robertson CB #27 45 yard TD (Trey McCray K #3 kick)
    2:00 TD [​IMG] Haw George Miller HB #32 5 yard TD from Brett Fox QB #18 (Kevin Rogers K #13 kick)
    0:00 TD [​IMG] IU Victor Odom MLB #50 36 yard TD (Trey McCray K #3 kick)
    Second Quarter​
    6:31 TD [​IMG] IU Jorge Lewis WR #87 13 yard TD from Frank Townsend QB #6 (Trey McCray K #3 kick)
    1:50 TD [​IMG] IU Brett Melton WR #85 18 yard TD from Frank Townsend QB #6 (Trey McCray K #3 kick)
    Third Quarter​
    4:39 TD [​IMG] Haw Charlie Smith WR #10 2 yard TD from Brett Fox QB #18 (Kevin Rogers K #13 kick)
    1:12 TD [​IMG] IU Jeff Gray HB #22 3 yard TD (Trey McCray K #3 kick)
    Fourth Quarter​
    6:09 TD [​IMG] IU Tony Mitchell HB #47 4 yard TD (Trey McCray K #3 kick)
    4:38 TD [​IMG] IU Eric Frazier SS #40 104 yard TD (Trey McCray K #3 kick)

Our offense was average at best..... but the Hoosiers was rock solid... creating 5 turnovers and had 5 sacks...... could be a long season if we cant get our offense going.....

11. Bondzai

Nevada: 49
    Michigan: 23

All you need to know is that Nevada QB Derrick Harrell went 28/43 for 445 yards and 6 tds.

If I go 0-12 I'm done with NCAA '12.

12. theSANDMAN215

Utah: 45
    BYU: 17

Utah's offense wakes up and dominates BYU through air and ground. Matt Jackson finally gets going with 25 attempts for 244 yards and 3 TDs. Phillips Smart, QB (rs-JR) is doing way better than the coaches thought. Against BYU he went 13/25/138 and 2 TDs, with 1 INT (I'm not sure the last game I did not throw an INT). Our starting fullback was injured which we thought would hurt our running game, but the backup stepped up big. The offensive line the last two games has given Smart all the time in the world to throw. Matt Jackson doesn't have the types of gaping holes that the past two heisman winning running backs (That's right OMlawdog )at Utah have had, but he's using what they give him and making the best of it.

Matt Jackson's speed and juking ability really showed in this game as you can see in the video below.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  13. theSANDMAN215

Whipped up on Utah State. I won by like 24. Matt Jackson had another 200 yard rushing performance, putting him at back-to-back weeks of 200+ rushing performances. He's a special running back, that I'm sure is going to bolt to the NFL after this season. Phillip Smart had a great game passing going 10/12 for about 150 or 180 yards passing. For the first game in who knows how long, I did not throw an INT. My offensive line is vastly improved in the pass blocking department from previous seasons.

Next up, Arizona State.

14. JrRawlins

Indiana 30
    California 24
    OT

great game ill post more later......

15. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Did it stick? I'm not seeing it on the wire, and when I was in the dynasty it didn't show that you guys had played...

16. JrRawlins

DAMN IT i didnt stick

Drifterbub

i guess just sim it... shit ill take the L ....

17. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    FUUUUUUUUG..

I won my first game and it froze on highlight screen..

went to replay and i had a dogfight game.. and lost 16-13..damn..

18. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Damn, that really sucks... Was looking forward to that recap. Could maybe see if you can sim it and throw it out until you get the right result.

19. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, Goose's idea is a possibility. I can't get back to the xbox tonight and with so many people late we have some time. I plan on advancing us when I get home tomorrow.

20. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Illinois - 50
    Nevada - 14

Tried to work on a no huddle offense, and the results were mixed. My QB got knocked out, my HB got knocked out, and then my Freshman QB threw 4 picks. Luckily Nevada couldn't complete a pass on my secondary which is playing really well. The freshman got plenty of playing time in the Quarter defense going up against a pass happy Nevada team. Offensively Im a little lost. My running game is good, but my WR's are really good and I want to get them the ball, but I seem to suck at doing that. Also, my freshman QB trucked a LB on a scramble which made me want to do that again and again, only to end up getting sacked and overall playing like crap.

My defense really carried my team. BIg test this week with the most talented team this season Ohio State coming to Champagne.

21. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Arizona 21
    Iowa 20

Really not sure how I pulled it off...I'll post a better recap shortly

EDIT:

The game started out a little rocky for the Wildcats when the Hawkeyes were able to blast down the field and score a TD. (Of course im thinking OH shit, cuz Frisk beats me at everything). After that I was still able to keep with the run game, and my FB was destroying the Iowa linebackers. This helped me get things going through the air. This would be the first start at QB for Dominic Mobley, and he was amazing throwing 2 TDs and 1 Int.

It was just a great game against Frisk, I always enjoy playing him.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  22. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Arizona St - 44
    Utah - 41

Triple OT game here. Was winning 28-6 at one point and let off the gas and let him back in it at the last second. Will post a better recap later, gotta run now.

23. theSANDMAN215

One of the best games I've played in the Deuce. Fun game all around even with the loss. Good game Mustang.

24. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Illinois - 24
    Ohio State - 17

Just a really fun game against a really good Ohio state team. I couldn't stop their running game and their HB that went for 155 yards on 20 carries. Their DL was basically unblockable. This was a good win.

25. Bondzai

Mississippi St: 22
    Michigan: 31

I was down 16-0 in this game before my defense started getting interceptions and my starting HB got hurt. Backup HB Dominique Jenkins had 27 carries for 222 yards and 2 TDs. He is now the starter.