Season 13 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Emmdotfrisk, May 2, 2011.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Post em here boys

2. Emmdotfrisk

[​IMG]

#11 GEORGIA TECH: 59
    PURDUE: 35

A man named @Shaun Mason once asked me....what are you doing over there with your Iowa Playbook......"cheese?" Well, I'd like to show you...

On the first play of Season 12, and the game, RSSR HB Keith Webb did this on a simple ISO play:

The Purdue crowd went silent as they had seen, first hand, the Heisman Trophy candidate Webb show why he rushed for 2,758 yards last season and has surpassed 4,500 in his career. Purdue would rally to score, bringing the game to a tie, but Georgia Tech would drive down the field with the arm of RSFR Rufus Jenkins, capping it off with a 9 yard TD run by Webb:​

After another long drive, Webb would once again take a handoff left for a 28 yard TD run on his 7th carry of the game.​

The Boilermakers would turn around and score, kicking the ball back to the Yellow Jackets. 3rd strong Bryan Temple would return the ball to the 36 yard line and on comes the Georgia Tech offense. On the first play, Keith Webb took a Power left 64 yards for a TD:​

After 12 carries Webb had already surpassed 150 yards on the game, and it was only the second quarter. Coach Frisk grabbed Webb by the mask and said great fuckin' game. You get one more carry, make it big. When the Yellow Jackets returned to the field offensively. Webb took a stretch play to the right side of the field, catching the Boilermakers on a blitz for a 47 yard TD:​

So there ya go shaun, there is a look into the life of Keith Webb who averaged 20 yards per carry this game, ending with 264 yards on 13 carries. Very rediculous I know, but what can ya do against a shitty cpu team.​

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Cool videos.

You do know I was kidding with the 'cheese' comment, right?

4. Emmdotfrisk

haha yeah I know, but I figured everyone was probably wondering wtf I was doing. I myself was even questioning how Webb was averaging 8 yards a carry last season.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

UL 21
    #22 Mia 36

The Canes take down the Cardinals in the home opener thanks to a strong performance on the ground. HB Cortez Rogers racked up 108 yards and 3 TDs on 20 carries on the day as he led the Canes to victory.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    #12 Tennessee - 65
    Syracuse - 13

The Orange put one good drive together to score, and got lucky grabbing a fumble (from their team) and running it in. Other than that, this was all Vols. Syracuse has about as much talent as Iowa State, so this got ugly fast. MLB Matt Harris picked off a swing pass and took it to the house, then DeMarcus Patton and John Johnson combined for 5 touchdowns on the ground. Patton had 138 yards on 22 carries, and Johnson had 93 on 11. New starting quarterback Jon Dixon showed off his legs, extending a couple passing plays, and he went 11-14 for 159 yards and 2 scores.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

@Emmdotfrisk what is the speed of your running back? He looks as quick as I've seen.

8. Emmdotfrisk

96 speed, with 91 accel. What really makes him a beast is his 88 break tackle and then his 96 stiff arm.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Week 1Q1Q2Q3Q4OTFinal

[​IMG]
    0 0 0 8 0 8

[​IMG]
    7 13 3 0 0 23

First Quarter

03:04 TD Georgia Matt Payne WR #10 4 yard pass from Jonathan Ransom QB #7

Second Quarter

05:26 TD Georgia Avery Fox HB #29 5 yard rush
    01:00 FG Georgia Richard Wilkinson K #2 35 yard field goal
    00:00 FG Georgia Richard Wilkinson K #2 40 yard field goal

Third Quarter​

04:35 FG Georgia Richard Wilkinson K #2 33 yard field goal

Fourth Quarter​

07:36 TD Iowa Byron Wilson HB #28 1 yard rush

PassingATTCompYardsTDInt

Jonathan Ransom 19 13 227 1 0

RushingATTYardsTDLong

Avery Fox 22 99 1 13
    Leon Jones 13 53 0 13

Ransom had a very solid start to his season... he managed the game well... Fox had a decent day... had two big runs.... one for well over 70 yards called back on a phantom hold.... Free safety William Scott forced 2 fumbles.....and essentially won the game defensively for the Bulldogs...

10. theSANDMAN215

Whipped up on Notre Lame.

300+ passing and two 100+ running backs

Record for me (I think) with 6 user games this season. Bring it.

11. theSANDMAN215

Whipped up on Notre Lame.

300+ passing and two 100+ running backs

Record for me (I think) with 6 user games this season. Bring it.

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Wisconsin 31
    UNC 24

Gamechanging play was when I tried diving over the top of the pile with my HB Walker, but instead he dove into a guys knees, fumbled the ball, and the Badgers returned it 99 yards for the TD. Other than that we made a good comeback after allowing them to go up 14-0 on their first 2 drives. A lot of our offensive weapons are gone, and we have youth playing everywhere, so it could be a long year. Defensively we are terrible at tackling, Keith Webb may run for 300 against us if we tackle like we did th is game.

13. theSANDMAN215

Owned #23 Houston 65-7.

My offense was clicking. Washington had 250 yards onthe ground. Green threw for over 300. Backup running back had close to 100 yards.

Defense played amazing. Bend but not break worked well.

Washington is having a great return from missing last season with a broken arm. After a dismal freshman season, he's living up to the 5-star hype his junior year.

14. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

15. JrRawlins

Week 2Q1Q2Q3Q4OTFinal

[​IMG]
    0 28 3 7 0 38

[​IMG]
    3 0 0 7 0 10

First Quarter

00:10 FG Michigan Zac Reynolds K #1 28 yard field goal

Second Quarter

04:55 TD Georgia Jake Grant TE #89 17 yard pass from Aaron Vogel QB #6
    02:42 TD Georgia Avery Fox HB #29 2 yard rush
    02:06 TD Georgia Jeff Gray MLB #53 12 yard fumble
    00:25 TD Georgia Bo Washington WR #82 18 yard pass from Aaron Vogel QB #6

Third Quarter

05:04 FG Georgia Richard Wilkinson K #2 28 yard field goal

Forth Quarter

04:31 TD Georgia Avery Fox HB #29 82 yard rush
    01:20 TD Michigan Kenneth Daniel WR #83 17 yard pass from Eli Russ QB #17

PassingATTCompYardsTDInt

Aaron Vogel 13 9 173 2 0

RushingATTYardsTDLong

Avery Fox 19 208 2 82
    Leon Jones 9 68 0 42

Michigan was decent, but they turned the ball over alot... Fox was a monster...... Vogel came in and play really well... and might start against South Carolina....

16. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Texas beat my ass with their spread attack. They were open all game. And then to make matters worse, their RB went into bowling ball mode and steamrolled everyone I could put back there. I only forced one punt and I don't think they turned the ball over.

Just a bad experience all around.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Kevin Smith is really good.

18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    BTW, I beat the piss out of my old Duke team.

I cried a little.

19. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Memphis 21
    Miami 42

The Canes rebound from their loss to BC with a nice win over the visiting Memphis Tigers led by dual threat QB Bobby Franz. The conditions were wet and sloppy and the Canes took advantage of it by pounding away at the Memphis defense.

Gameball - QB Bobby Franz 140.9, 13/22 199 yds TD, INT, 10 car 99 yds 2 TDs

20. theSANDMAN215

Whipped up on LSU. Not much to say.

21. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Gonna be a short summary since Dynasty Wire is down... We were able to run all over NC State on the way to a 30 point victory. HB Walker ran for 3-4 TDs and Henderson was much more effective than he has been so far in his first year as starter. The defense struggled a bit in the first quarter, giving up a TD on each of the first 2 possessions but they settled in after that and played a solid game.

22. Emmdotfrisk

Georgia Tech: 38
    Mississippi St: 31

Talk about a great game. The Bulldogs came into Bobby Dodd with hopes of playing for the national title game with a #2 seed. The Yellow Jackets on the other hand were fresh off a conference loss to North Carolina. Both offenses were alive as neither team could stop eachother Mississippi St WR Smiley was a beast, breaking the single game receiving record. Regardless of the high caliber play of Smiley, the CB responsible Donta Jones was able to pick off a key ball late in the game on a poorly timed hook route. Donta was able to jump the route and intercept the ball which led to the Yellow Jackets 8 point lead. The story of the day was Keith Webb, who rushed for 240 yards on 21 carries. He is continually showing that he deserves the heisman trophy. He is most definitely the best RB I have ever had in the any year of NCAA I have played. I suggest everyone take notes of his attributes as his combination of speed, acell, stiff arm, juke, and break tackle make him a beast. There were two plays that were unbelievable so I decided to post them :)

Good game mustang. Smiley killed me but I was lucky Webb is a beast, or else I wouldn't have been able to keep up.​

23. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya gg man. My guys couldnt tackle Webb at some points. There were so many times I had him the backfield or for short gain and he would turn it into a big play. Very frustrating. I did have 2 starting LBs out, so that was felt some. I remember one play where he ran over my 99 SS Hawk :(

24. Emmdotfrisk

After the game I went and looked at a few players ratings because I was amazed at how poorly a few of them played, no offense

25. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

UNC - 34
    Virignia Tech - 31

I think this is only my 1st or 2nd win over Va Tech in this dynasty, for whatever reason they've had my number. DE Caleb Lundy showed up to play, racking up 4 sacks and was constantly in the backfield wreaking havoc. Jake Merrill and Brian Pickens also had big days defensively with 10 tackles and 2 interceptions respectively. Despite throwing 2 interceptions Jeremy Henderson played solid throwing 3 TDs, and Anthony Silva was good on the ground with 100+ yards ans 1 TD.