Season 13 scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by BobJr, Mar 26, 2012.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Arizona gets shafted loses.

This was one of the most frustrating games. I threw 3 picks that were tipped by dlineman. 4 total picks thrown in my first 12 passes. 42-17 by halftime I was losing. Came storming back only to throw one more interception on my goaline. I felt like I had no chance in the game. Couldn't stop there run or pass game. No huddle killed me all game...very frustrating. Auburn completely took me outta my gameplan before I could blink. I hate games like this one. On to my bye week...

Sorry for the venting..

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Indiana starts off solid......

Hoosiers 27
    Vandy 10

the Hoosiers defense was solid, getting 4 sacks 2 interceptions and causing several fumbles..... Juco QB James Fitch completed 14 of 21 passes for 268 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions....

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Northwestern - 61
    UCF - 58

3 OT

I'm not sure if UCF is good or my defense is a joke. A combination of them torching me on offense and me throwing 4 interceptions against a VERY aggressive defense caused me to be in a big hole early. It was 20-3 I think before I got clicking. I ended up taking the lead with a minute left but they scored with no problem to take a 3 point lead. I ran the kickoff back to the fifty, got the ball down to the 2 but couldn't get the ball in the endzone. On fourth and goal I played it safe and kicked the field goal to take it into overtime. We both scored in the 1st overtime, in the second overtime they scored and then held me to 4th down...I ended up throwing a touchdown pass on 4th down. In the final OT, I finally got a stop and they kicked a field goal and I scored to win.

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I had the same but got lucky as shit to win.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It's because I left UCF with good recruits and assistant coaches. :)

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Stanford 28
    TCU 10

We got our running game going early, and the passing game was effective as well but our drives tended to stall out just outside of field goal range. Defense played very well getting pressure on the TCU quarterback all game.

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Cheesiest bullshit I've ever seen.

8. Bondzai

I taught them well.

9. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Yea..the cpu did me dirty, no lube

10. Bondzai

Arkansas: 31
    Michigan: 23

Some things never change.

HB Dominique Jenkins ran for 138 yards in this game. The problem is he fumbled on what could have been the game winning drive.

11. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Illinois - 34
    Fresno State - 7

Defense really dominated this game while I could almost nothing going on the ground. Thomas had a great game with 3 tds, and no picks. Overall just an outstanding game by my defense.

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Northwestern - 49
    Air Force - 17

My offense played normally, my defense finally stepped up and played like I think they can. When I win the turnover battle I usually win.

13. JrRawlins

Indiana 23
    Arizona State 14

Weird game for both teams... the Sun Devils will definitely look back and and wonder how different the game would have been in Ransom doesnt fumble twice, once in the redzone..... the fumbles were huge as they essentially took points away from the SunDevils offense. We really tried to limit Ransom's ability to make plays, he was 8 for 19 passing for 175 yards and 2 scores.. Donnell Porter had 80 yards on 12 carries before he got injured in the 3rd....Jeff Gray had a huge game for the Hoosiers rushing for 149 yards on 14 carries including a 75 yard run late in the 3rd which put the Hoosiers in a position to take the lead...James Fitch got knocked out of the game just before halftime and Barry Rodgers came in and saved the day going 8 for 11 for 97 yards and a score. gg Mustang.

14. JrRawlins

#20 Indiana 35
    #22 Georgia Tech 14

This game couldnt have started any worse for the Hoosiers, two interceptions including a pick six.... and we were on the ropes early down 14-0 with Georgia Tech driving into our red zone.... but a huge sack by freshman Justin Gordon and missed field goal turned the momentum in the Hoosiers favor.... Jeff Gray had a workman like performance rushing for 92 yards on 17 carries..... and James Fitch went 14 of 25 for 313 yards with 4 touchdowns and 3 interceptions...

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    #5 Northwestern - 35
    Oklahoma State - 13

My starting QB threw 5 interceptions...not sure the kid is going to work out. That's 9 picks in 3 games. Other than that, my defense played well and got stops and scored a touchdown.

16. Bondzai

Michigan: 48
    Houston: 24

After gaining 36 yards on 7 rushes, HB Dominique Jenkins went out for the game with back spasms. In comes Brett Fuller to gain 170 yards and 2 tds.

17. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Stanford 31
    Oregon 14

A 21 point 3rd quarter really blew this one open, and with our D playing well, Oregon had trouble recovering. Junior CB finished with 2 picks bringing his total to 4 through 4 games. Green had a solid day throwing the ball when we were able to keep him on his feet, going 17/24 for 278 yards and 3 TDs

18. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Oregon State 24, Stanford 17

Stanford's late rally wasn't enough to overcome Oregon State's lead.

The Beaver front 7 was in Stanford's backfield early and often to force a few punts and hold the Cardinal offense to field goal attempts. Neither team could move the ball on the ground and Jax Henderson came up big for OSU tossing 17/26 for 180 yards 3 TDs (1 rush).

GG Timpegoose

19. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Arizona 27
    Colorado 24

My young offense showed some moxy when they were able to come from behind and win vs the Buffs. The defense forced 3 interceptions but we weren't able to capitalize on any of the turnovers. Unfortunately I have an ass whipping coming my way next week versus Drifter

20. JrRawlins

Indiana takes the Nittany Lions to the woodshed

Indiana 38 Penn State 10

First Quarter
    4:33 TD [​IMG] IU Anthony Hawkins TE #83 18 yard TD from James Fitch QB #5 (Paul Handy K #10 kick)
    Second Quarter
    6:37 FG [​IMG] PSU Leon Baker K #18 20 yard FG
    6:22 TD [​IMG] IU Jon Chavez WR #80 80 yard TD from James Fitch QB #5 (Paul Handy K #10 kick)
    4:51 TD [​IMG] IU Travis Barber FS #28 94 yard TD (Paul Handy K #10 kick)
    Third Quarter
    6:11 TD [​IMG] IU Jon Chavez WR #80 37 yard TD from James Fitch QB #5 (Paul Handy K #10 kick)
    Fourth Quarter
    5:43 TD [​IMG] IU Jeff Gray HB #22 33 yard TD (Paul Handy K #10 kick)
    4:35 TD [​IMG] PSU Chad Dingle WR #81 10 yard TD from Bruce Whitfield QB #17 (Leon Baker K #18 kick)
    2:11 FG [​IMG] IU Paul Handy K #10 26 yard FG

I gotta be honest...... i tried to run this shit up late.....years of getting pummelled in Happy Valley it felt good to get a win there..... Fitch started off hot early completing 8 of his first 9 passes with his only incompletion being a interception on a tipped pass. Fitch was solid all game long though..... completing 11 of 15 passes for 261 yards and 3 touchdowns.... Jeff Gray only rushed 8 times for 83 yards and a score. Jon Chavez had a huge game with 2 catches for 117 yards and 2 scores....... the Hoosiers defense was on a different level today getting 5 sacks and at least several more pressures.... and 3 picks..... with a force fumble.....

21. OMlawdog

Illinois - 27
    Northwestern - 0

A pretty weird game. Northwestern's WR's were letting balls hit them in the head, were cutting off routes, and overall were just playing a weird game. Defensively my team played really, really well, laying big hits and putting decent pressure on Northwestern while blanketing their WR's pretty much most of the game. Offensively Thomas threw for 200 yards in three quarters, and had almost two TD's. Definitely not my usual game with Shaun.

22. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'm still not sure what was up last night. I think I completed 30% of 50 passes....that's NEVER happened. I couldn't get close to my wide outs.

23. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

24. OMlawdog

Yeah Game Genie was in full beast mode last night. His players were dropping passes, his QB threw a pick for a TD to my DE, and his controller stopped working at one point. It was almost a little too obvious.

25. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Yea, that wasn't fun at all.