Season 2 - '3 Strikes' list

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 2 - '3 Strikes' list

Guys, I've posted on multiple occassions that everyone is expected to, at the minimum, post a brief summary in the weekly scores thread for every game. Starting this week, I will be implementing a '3 Strikes' rule when it comes to posting game summaries.

Each team is expected to post a brief summary (can be as short as the score and 2 sentences about key points from the game) within one day of the advance to the following week.

Following will be the penalties for missing summaries without previously informing me as to why you are unable to put in summaries.

Strike 1 - Docked 2 hours of recruiting time the following week.

Strike 2 - Docked 1 full week of recruiting time.

Strike 3 - Docked 2 players at the 'Cut Players' stage. Players will be from the incoming recruiting class and will be determined by the commish.

A second piece of this new rule will relate to missing games/recruiting without informing me via pm in advance or posting something in the 'Vacation/Absence' thread. If during any one season, we are required to sim you without advance notice more than twice, you run the risk of being removed from the OD.

This thread will be updated throughout the season as needed to document people who have fallen behind.

There is no need to sign off that you have read and complied, since I'm now taking the position that everyone should be checking the forum once per day to keep up to date on things so I'll assume everyone will see this before we next advance.

Thanks, that is all.

2. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

laying down the muthafuggin law...

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Was that walk softly, carry a big stick?

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

[​IMG]
    Druseph Stalin

HAHAHAHAHAHA

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Looks like my yearbook photo. :)

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend