Season 2 Above This Post

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Nov 15, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Weeks 1 & 2

WEEK 1

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The Redskins are under new ownership and are excited to have a full season to control the Skins. The goal: Superbowl. The problem: They aren't very good. The Cowboys have a lot of talent but do they have that many balls to go around and feed everyone's egos? New RB Jermaine Baker looks to help the Redskins become a more balanced team. I like this kid but don't think it will be enough. Tony Romo finds Jason Witten and Dez Bryant for 2 quick scores as the Redskins find themselves trailing from the start. McNabb's cardiovascular endurance is put to the test as he mounts a comeback to only fall short in the end.

Cowboys 24 @ Redskins 23

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The Chiefs have been very active this off season. They have assembled a good team but is it enough to compete this year or next year. The Raiders have had a quiet off season. Rumors abound that they were looking for top notch players and offering up 60 overall players this entire offseason. Kansas gets on the board first as the Chris Robinson era starts and he immediately gains a rapport with Moeaki. Darren McFadden takes control and finishes with over 130 yards rushing and 2 TD's.

Chiefs 17 @ Raiders 31

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The Bucs are coming a playoff season as they retooled and added much needed depth. The Falcons have been pretty much MIA the past season and half. I couldn't even tell you who the owner is or his tendancy. This is a huge division matchup early in the season and no drama has been heard. Matty Ryan and Roddy White get going early and quickly get a lead on the Bucs. However, the Bucs have poise and do not panic. The newcomer Jonathan Stewart leads the way as the Bucs overcome an early deficit. Stewart finishes with 155 yards and 3 TD's.

Falcons 20 @ Bucs 27

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

The Giants come into this fresh off their NFC Championship. The Eagles are under new ownership and are looking to make some noise the NFC East. Eli Manning and Brandon Jacobs are a tough duo but the Eagles have a good defense. Kevin Kolb and Desean Jackson hit 2 TD's in the third quarter. Brandon Jacobs comes back and runs over 2/3 of the Eagles defense enroute to 156 yards and 2 TD's. A late Brent Celek TD proves to be the difference as Bada Bing Bada Boom makes a statement and beats the defending NFC champs.

Giants 28 @ Eagles 31

WEEK 2

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Vikings 28 @ Lions 38

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Broncos 20 @ Chargers 21

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Browns 3 @ Ravens 6

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Colts 38 @ Saints 41

2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

3-6? Is this the Indians against the Orioles? Is this prediction because of the assumed effectiveness of the defenses or the ineptitude of the offenses? Or is it because you hate the AFC North? LoL :p

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I love reading these each time you post them up Troy! Two right so far at the time of my post! ;)

LMFAO!

4. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Wow, good call on your "upset special" of week 1!

5. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

lol good stuff as usual Troy

6. redlishus

If you like that guess, you should have seen the whopper I did in the scheduling forum for my week 1 game...

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

LOL

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Btw Chiefs won 34-31 ;) Mcfadden had 33yds on 8 carries. Qb Robinson was 21-28 264yds 2tds 0 ints Keep picking against me please lol

9. redlishus

Will do..

10. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

ahem.... greg? 33 yards on 8 carries comes out to 4.1 yards a carry. that moves the chains every time. if your calling that a success then id hate so see what the stats will look like when the chiefs fail....

and pope? come on man. your a defensive team, let them do their work! 14 rushing attempts as a team when youve got campbell at qb aint gonna cut it bud!

;) i gotta start firing up my division rivals since rob is outta town for a while

11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

haha, we dont need to get fired up but we did manage to win 34-10 week 1 and I'm sure we will get steam rolled come week 2. Its an honor to just be on the same field as those high powered Bolts :D

12. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

15 came on 1 carry lol you dont want to fire up these boys lol