Season 2 Absurdly Early Playoff Predictions - Week 1

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NeuroticTruth, Oct 26, 2012.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Nov 30, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Top NFC Seeds: San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys​
    Other NFC Division Champs: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Minnesota Vikings​
    NFC Wild Cards: New York Giants, New Orleans Saints​
    Top AFC Seeds: Tennessee Titans, Pittsburgh Steelers​
    Other AFC Division Champs: New York Jets, Denver Broncos​
    AFC Wild Cards: Cleveland Browns, San Diego Chargers​
    • There is nothing there is that considerably bold, but considering none of the teams listed above had considerably horrible offseasons, there wasnt much wiggle room.
    • Teams I had to leave out: Green Bay Packers (new ownership, dont know what to expect) and Houston Texans (greatly improved division, costs them a wild card spot).
    • Teams I found difficult to leave out: Seattle Seahawks (just dont know what to expect week in and week out) and Oakland Raiders (hard for me to imagine Drunken misses the playoffs again, but still needs a few seasons).
    • Teams I think could surprise: Chicago Bears (Packers down breathes new life for Bears) and Miami Dolphins (made a few big splashes this offseason).
    • Teams closest to being left out: New Orleans Saints (dont know if the offense can carry the defense again) and San Diego Chargers (needs to prove he can finish close games).
    • Despite the fact I have the Steelers as the #2 seed, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see the Browns move into that spot if Ryty can make all his games this season.
    • The same can be said for the Cowboys and Giants, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see those to swap places all season.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Aug 18, 2012
    No love for the dirty birds? ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Great stuff!