1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 2 Absurdly Early Playoff Predictions - Week 1

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NeuroticTruth, Oct 26, 2012.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    Top NFC Seeds: San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys​
    Other NFC Division Champs: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Minnesota Vikings​
    NFC Wild Cards: New York Giants, New Orleans Saints​
    Top AFC Seeds: Tennessee Titans, Pittsburgh Steelers​
    Other AFC Division Champs: New York Jets, Denver Broncos​
    AFC Wild Cards: Cleveland Browns, San Diego Chargers​
    • There is nothing there is that considerably bold, but considering none of the teams listed above had considerably horrible offseasons, there wasnt much wiggle room.
    • Teams I had to leave out: Green Bay Packers (new ownership, dont know what to expect) and Houston Texans (greatly improved division, costs them a wild card spot).
    • Teams I found difficult to leave out: Seattle Seahawks (just dont know what to expect week in and week out) and Oakland Raiders (hard for me to imagine Drunken misses the playoffs again, but still needs a few seasons).
    • Teams I think could surprise: Chicago Bears (Packers down breathes new life for Bears) and Miami Dolphins (made a few big splashes this offseason).
    • Teams closest to being left out: New Orleans Saints (dont know if the offense can carry the defense again) and San Diego Chargers (needs to prove he can finish close games).
    • Despite the fact I have the Steelers as the #2 seed, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see the Browns move into that spot if Ryty can make all his games this season.
    • The same can be said for the Cowboys and Giants, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see those to swap places all season.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Trailerparkwifi

Trailerparkwifi Mr. Irrelevant

No love for the dirty birds? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great stuff!