Season 2 Absurdly Early Playoff Predictions - Week 11

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NeuroticTruth, Nov 13, 2012.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Nov 30, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Top NFC Seeds: San Francisco 49ers, Green Bay Packers​
    Other NFC Division Champs: Atlanta Falcons, Washington Redskins​
    NFC Wild Cards: St Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints​
    Top AFC Seeds: San Diego Chargers, Cleveland Browns​
    Other AFC Division Champs: Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Jets​
    AFC Wild Cards: Denver Broncos, Pittsburgh Steelers​
    • Some new faces in new places since the Week 1 predictions. There are definitely some teams I would not expected to be on this list when the season started, especially some in the higher seedings.
    • Teams I had to leave out: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (off to a tough start to the season, I just dont see them finishing strong enough to grab a playoff spot) and
    • Teams I found difficult to leave out: Seattle Seahawks (just dont know what to expect week in and week out) and Cincinnati Bengals (despite them being fully alive in the playoff race, I just dont see them ousting the Browns or Steelers).
    • Teams I think could surprise: Miami Dolphins (still not out of the AFC East, if they can get solid play out of Tannehill they could grab the division) and New York Giants (half a game back in the NFC East and with some thinking hes thrown in the towel, Coach Cimmy has quietly brought his team back to .500).
    • Teams closest to being left out: Washington Redskins (the leader in one of the tightest division races, the NFC East will truly come down to whoever can finish the strongest) and New York Jets (only a one game lead over the Patriots and the Dolphins still looming, that defense will truly be relied upon).
    • With only one division leader that has a solid chance of securing the division early (Jacksonville), things can drastically change in the upcoming weeks.
    • It will be interesting to see which teams can play spoiler to others playoffs hopes. Which team thats already essentially out of the playoffs will step up and push someone else out?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 6
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
  3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Aug 7, 2009
    I think Im going to be sick

• Like Like x 1
  4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters