Archived Season 2 Contender/ Pretender

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Sep 4, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Season 2 Contender/ Pretender

Pretenders

1. Fighting Illini. They have a horrible recruiting class coming in and have very little talent, They have Scheelhaase returning with a year of experience under his belt.

2. Oklahoma. Power ranking of #3 that make them a pretender here then. They have alot of talent but have yet to prove they can win. So they will stay on this list till they prove they can win.

3. Boise St. They need to step up and prove they need to be in the contender list. Maybe by week 4 they will be able to make the contender list we will have to see

4. Notre Dame. They are alittle low on the talent side of things right now. Being a pass happy team they may struggle from time to time through the air and will give them a real problem if they struggle passing

5. Ohio St. Pryor has yet to rove he can play half a season let alone a whole season. Michigan will be looking to take out Ohio St and win the Big 10 this season

2. NDCOLTS1979

Contenders

1. Michigan. I am picking Michigan to have a huge season this year and win he Big 10. Ray will have his team rolling this season and will be in Bcs Bowl

2. Va Tech. After a disappointing loss to Boise St in first week they will be looking to take and not have this set back this season and prove they belong in the top of the Standings

3. Texas. They have alot of talent and with easy recruiting they can stay at the top of the Big 12. Oklahoma wont stand in their way so they will win the Big 12 easy as well this year

4. Flordia St. This is going to be a big year this season for forever. He will have his team playing and will step up and have a huge year. I predict Flordia St and Va Tech winner will be in the Bcs Championship game

5. LSU. They proved last season that they could make some noise. Winning the Sec proves they can make the plays to be something special. Lsu will win the Sec again this season

3. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I love BCS CHAOS... no homo

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

"99.9 percent of the time, the words no homo are preceeded by a homo comment" lol

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL, you said it, not me. Good thing I didn't have too....lol:HoosierHoo::HoosierHoo::HoosierHoo:

6. NDCOLTS1979

lol yeah i did

7. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

lol... aww man well im that .1 %

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LOL you buncha homos.

The Hokies aren't Pretenders no more YES!

Great post ND

9. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Gotta agree on the Oklahoma sentiments. ND taking the Illini to a Rose Bowl win puts even more pressure on Leo to win, given the insane amount of talent he has.

I could say LSU deserves to be higher, but coming from the depths is fine with me.

10. NDCOLTS1979

Its not in an order. Lol i just put the 5 together and make a list.

11. NDCOLTS1979

Pretenders

1. [​IMG] I take and make you a contender and week 1 you go out and slap me in the face. With the loss to Boise St you are moved down to pretender. If you get past Fla St then maybe you get a spot back until then my face is still stinging and the hand print left a mark

2. [​IMG] This is the only marriage you guys are going to have with 1 loss. The bcs championship isnt going to be asking for a proposal anytime soon after losing to Bama.

3. [​IMG] Yes Tubbs i told you so is in order here. Oklahoma now has to losses in a row and are facing Texas next. This kids face says it all as the talent on the field isnt producing what was expected.

4. [​IMG] Losses to the Buckeyes and Flordia is a rough start to the season and still have Lsu left to play. Its a rough year so far for the newly hired coach but will turn things around and only lose one more the rest of the year

5. [​IMG] They are currently winning everything close. They will fail eventually and get knocked down to size. Offense is going to have to step up here real soon for them to even have a shot at anything

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

(y)funny stuff

13. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

hahaha my bad for the smack ND hopefully I can beat Florida St!

Tech is having a difficult season so far... back with the Pretenders. :)

14. NDCOLTS1979

Contender

[​IMG] She is not the only thing hot in Gator Nation as the Gators are currently unbeaten and just got a tough victory over Lsu Still have a couple tough games to go so we will see if they can be dancing or not

[​IMG] They got their pants knocked off against the Gators, But with a backside like this they are still in the running for the crystal ball. They will more and likely get another shot at the Gators and we will see if they have their pants on after that one

[​IMG] Games are starting to get closer for the Buckeyes but right now they are still unbeaten and tied for 1st in the Big Ten. They have a couple games left that may give them and issue if not they will be playing for a N.C

[​IMG] They are still marching alongand remain unbeaten. They have a dangerous passing game and if someone can stop it they will be beat. It hasnt been stopped yet so we will see if anyone can

[​IMG] Here we go with the final team in the contender list. The seminoles are on a roll and have control of their own destiny as well. They have a couple bumps on the way will they make it past them or not. It has been FOREVER since they have been in the championship game. So we will see

15. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

brilliant

16. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Well done and obviously the LSU girl is hotter.