Season 2 Contributors Thread

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Season 2 Contributors Thread

First I would like to thank everyone in advance. There are far too many things to do and i couldnt do it without your help.

If there is anything on this list you would like to see added please let me know and I will add it. I know what everyone signed up for last year but since it’s a new year I figured id open sign ups again to see who wanted to do what.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    User Content Expectations
    nrg_qbz-_- Press Conferences User Will Interview User Coaches Bi-Weekly
    Top Recruiting Classes User Recruits Will Be Broken Down Weekly. User will include team breakdowns, class ranking, and top recruit.
    sabo911 Season Preview User Will Construct A Season Review For All User Teams At Beginning of Every Season
    Dynasty News User Will Provide General News From The Dynasty ; Weekly - Bi-Weekly
    csboiler05 Conference Updates User Will Provide Conference Race Updates Weekly
    bdubb Player of the Week User Will Provide His Choice For POW Weekly
    OnIowa User vs. User Previews User Will Preview All User vs. User Games
    sabo911/dubb40/distrktFIVE Tech Crew Users Will Be Responsible For Dynasty Related Audio, Photos, Videos
    Tiger171 All-Dynasty Team User Will Keep Track Of The All-Dynasty Team and Gather Member Votes For The Team
    sabo911 Historian User Will Keep Track Of Yearly Records To Be Maintained
    maij17 Game of the Week User Will Chose One Game Of The Week and Do A Write up
    ChaoticUT Dynasty Reporter User Will Interview Game of the Week Coach and post a story.
    distrktFIVE Stat Leaders User Will Provide Top 3 User Controlled Stat Leaders

2. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

I'll do user stat leaders.

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

I can do Games of the Week.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks guys ill update the table

5. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

I can do conference updates

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks guys for the quick response. These sections are yours so take them whatever direction your creativity leads you. Create the threads for your topics in the Game Summaries section and pm me when its done and I will make it a sticky. Maij17 since yours will change weekly it wont be stickied but for a week. If i can do anything to help you guys out let me know.

Maij17 you can get with ChaoticUT and let him know who your weekly choices are so that he can get an interview lined out with the coach.

If there is something that someone wants to do that is not on the list let me know and ill add it.

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

I will do the player of the week. If any of you ever need help with yours let me know.

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks
    Updated

9. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

ill do user vs user game previews

10. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I'll interview the coaches!

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish