Season 2 - Difficulty

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Jul 29, 2012.

?

Do you want to try a season on AA difficulty?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying out a season on AA for season 2 (gameplay only), so I'm putting it to a vote.

I'd be more curious if the user game gameplay would be better on AA rather than heisman, and to be honest I know the CPU games would be easier, but I for one am not interested in monkeying with the sliders constantly and I think the best guys in this league are going to beat the CPU regardless of the sliders/difficulty.

Pretty straightforward. If we decide to try a season on AA we will reassess after the season and decide which everyone liked better to move forward.

recchem2000
    gowazzucougs
    MexiRican35
    whygodwhy1111
    Wyrmreaver
    Jayrah
    Cheez
    DirtycashDylan
    Kapono
    SatansAngel1104
    Boom29

2. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

We had a very easy year against the CPU since you didn't change schedule's that much. I got beat down by SMU and don't want the easy way out lol, so I voted we stay. I also think we will all be more careful with the ball in season 2 after a year of adjusting to the ability of LB's and DB's in coverages (I am probably wrong though and will probably throw twice as many picks, have to fire my coach and bring back Sherman)

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Damn...7-0. Not point in voting on this one!

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Wow! I would definitely want to go to AA to see how differently the user games play out..... oh well!