Season 2 Digital Power Rankings

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by BDSDIGITAL, Aug 26, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ok ladies, turn up your hearing aids....here is the initial 2012 Digital Rankings

There isn't much to go on, so this is going to be pretty short and sweet.

1. [​IMG]

So maybe you're thinking to yourself...is he doing it in reverse order this week? No my friends...Clemson is 3-0 with 2 user wins on the young season. They are like 20th in the rankings though and are getting no respect.

2. [​IMG]

Beat FSU but told me to "eat a dick"....you eat a dick fucking slacker. :thumbsup:

3. [​IMG]

3-0 with a big win in Baton Rouge...but he knows he completely lucked out to win that game. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good though.

4. [​IMG]

Looks like Slick is getting his shit together. 3-0 with a big win vs. UNC. If he can beat LSU tonight he'll be looking really good.

5. [​IMG]

3-0 but haven't played any users that I saw. He is whipping the snot out of the cpu.

6. [​IMG]

The last of the 6 user unbeatens. Nothing really stands out on their resume yet either.

7. [​IMG]

Twist is also off to a good start at 3-1. Lost to Clemson, but evidently Clemson is worth a shit this year.

8. [​IMG]

We are a good 2-1. 2 point loss to VT was tough to swallow. But followed that up with a mugging of Penn St.

9. [​IMG]

Off to an ok start. 2-1 with a win over UNC is ok. Going to LSU is a tough assignment. My team is really really good.

10. [​IMG]

A 2-2 start is kinda status quo I think. Clemson roughed them up.

11. [​IMG]

The loss to Maryland must have been a glitch or something right? 1ke

12. [​IMG]

0-3 to start and they have a long way to go this year. They'll get bowl eligible, the ACC is pretty weak.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

1) Clemson is overrated.
    2) MSU roughed ourselves up, it wasn't Perry with his 170 yards of fucking offense, it was me an my 5 INT's
    3) MSU is overrated.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BDSDIGITAL

i dig the candor. !

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

hahaha, you know me.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State will start proving their worth in week 6 and beyond.

6. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

If I wasn't last I would've objected.

7. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

If the penalty for being a good friend and a hard worker is to be called a slacker by a bitch ass motherfucker like you, then so be it.

P.S. I got a fantasy football draft this weekend, any Browns worth drafting other than Hillis?

8. BDSDIGITAL

Get Colt McCoy!

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Greg Little is the only one I'd consider drafting aside from Hillis, unless you are in a league with more than 10 teams.

10. BDSDIGITAL

in all seriousness, I might look at Benjamin Watson. McCoy threw to him a TON last year.

11. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I was already thinking about grabbing Greg Little. Watson makes a lot of sense too as a #2 TE. We'll see how the draft shakes out. Can't draft more than one Brown - thats fantasy football suicide!

• Like Like x 1
  12. BDSDIGITAL

Week 9 BCS Rankings addition of the Digital Power Rankings.

Let's cut right to the mutha fuggin chase kids.

1. [​IMG] BCS Rank #1

As much as I'd like to stick it to Beazus punk ass....can't hate. He's two wins over OSU away from playing for another National Title.

2. [​IMG]BCS Rank #4

He's #2 in my rankings by default, since he's the only user with 1 loss that didn't really lose a game. He did get the sim loss for being a cheesy bastid...but it is what it is. He escaped the LSU game by the skin of his teeth. They're beatable for sure, and I see them dropping at least 1 more game before it's all said and done.

3. [​IMG]BCS Rank #10

Well looky here.... Let's play a little true - false.

True: They did beat VT by 2 scores...however VT isn't great. Pretty damn good, but not great this year.
    True: FSU blew their doors off just a week or two later. We know who's the man in that conference.
    False: Clemson is the 3rd best team out of users this year.

They did also beat Georgia and MSU so chances are they'll take their 11-1 record into the ACC title game for a rematch with VT. There will be a lot on the line.

4. [​IMG]BCS Rank #6

Lost big to Clemson, and should have lost to LSU. This isn't the same dominant Hokie Effect run team. They are very beatable, and will probably lose again this year. WTF is a Hokie anyway?

5. [​IMG]BCS Rank #2 ?

This very well may be the year that a team doesn't win their conference, or division for that matter, and get to play for a NC. Unless LSU loses another conference game (which is certainly possible) Auburn won't play for a conference title. Slick has gotten alot better and that team is not to be taken lightly though.

6. [​IMG] BCS Rank #7

They've split their first two user games with a win over UNC and a loss to PSU. They still have the inside track to the Big 10 title game for now, but another conference loss and they might cede that division to Penn St. Oh the shame on the Olentangy if that were to happen!

7. [​IMG]BCS Rank #9

Two losses by 1 score in the last 30 seconds of a game. This is easily the best 2 loss team in the country and we're done with user games. Just handle business and we very well may get a Florida rematch with alot on the line.

8. [​IMG]BCS Rank #17

Twist is a win over Florida next week away from really having one of his best seasons to date. The loss to Tennessee didn't help though. Did anyone else see Georgia's awful uni's vs. Boise St? Let's hope those don't get patched into the game.

9. [​IMG] BCS Rank #12

They are by far the highest ranked 3 loss team in the country. His season has been really odd. Sims, disconnects, etc....at least he's taking EA's fuck wad approach to gaming well.

10. [​IMG]BCS Rank #22

This is another team I don't know what to do with. They've also a really fucked up year so it's hard to say. Tough breaks I guess.

11. [​IMG] BCS Rank #23

The win over OSU was huge for them. There is a real chance PSU will end up in the Big 10 title game. That would be a great accomplishment for one of our newer members. All of the pressure at this point is on the Buckeyes.

12. [​IMG]Unranked.

Still looking for the 1st win. For what it's worth, I went 2-10 one season and lost to several Conf. USA teams in the process....and Navy. No joke. I know how it is. It can only get better.

13. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Here is the answer to that oft-posed question, "What's a Hokie?"

What is a Hokie? The origin of the word "Hokie" has nothing to do with a turkey. It was coined by O. M. Stull (class of 1896), who used it in a spirit yell he wrote for a competition.

Here's how that competition came to be held. Virginia Tech was founded in 1872 as a land-grant institution and was named Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College. In 1896, the Virginia General Assembly officially changed the college's name to Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute, a name so long that citizens shortened it in popular usage to VPI. The original college cheer, which made reference to the original name of the institution, was no longer suitable. Thus, a contest was held to select a new spirit yell, and Stull won the $5 top prize for his cheer, now known as Old Hokie:

Hoki, Hoki, Hoki, Hy.
    Techs, Techs, V.P.I.
    Sola-Rex, Sola-Rah.
    Polytechs - Vir-gin-ia.
    Rae, Ri, V.P.I.

Later, the phrase "Team! Team! Team!" was added at the end, and an "e" was added to "Hoki."