Season 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

2 Topics of discussion.

-We usually try to bang out offseason in one night, so leave here a date and time you can spare a couple of hours to get the offseason over with.

-I don't know what your thoughts are but I need to get this league going more and gain more interest. At the end of this season I will be looking for replacements and possibly cutting guys who are inactive. With this as well as adding new guys during the season, I don't know what anybody's thoughts are regarding the format. Personally, I don't like restarting because it usually kills interest, however there are new members here that joined midseason and there will be more joining. I am just opening up restarting and implementing a new format for discussion because I want to know what you guys want in order to get more interest into this league, because honestly, it has been pathetic.

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I can do offseason m-f 8 to 1am et
    anytime on weekends with notice

as far as restarting, I am in either way so whatever you decide is cool with me. I know all the problems this release has had took away some interest, plus playing can be frustratingly difficult with our base sliders for some. In my experience things will progress faster with only 2 to 3 user games per season max, it really depends what you want because I have also been in 8 user game per yr dynasties that are good. I feel if we are advancing 3 times per week atleast we will keep interest, just my opinion

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

• Like Like x 1
  4. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

i can do offseason any night this week after 7pm eastern.

if we all get on one night at the same time, we can have a 15 minute advance through the offseason.

if we can get everyone to post what night is good for them this week we can find a time that fits the most guys scehdules. it will take about 2 hours? but not constant playing. i know i only have 1-2 spots left and have backup takes ready to commit if i dont get any new interested prospects.

5. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

I can do the offseason anytime after 7pm except for on Tuesday night it will have to around 8pm, because I have to take me kids to there cub scouts and girl scouts meeting.

I don't think you should restart the season, I think we should keep pressing forward. If you need to inject new blood into the league I am game for that.

6. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

offseason: whenever
    restart: no

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I am done recruiting just need to do preseason i can go any day this week lets get it going!

8. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

You know this season of NCAA is in trouble. There are guys, good quality SIM guys quitting because of the frustration with this release. We have all been f*cked over one way or another by this game this year, but we stay because of our love of gaming. Cimmy24 lets get together with the best guys even if it means only 6 of us, and bang out a good dynasty. We are gonna lose even more guys when BF3 and MW3 come out for sure. I would rather roll with a few that are down than many who will leave. I just want to ENJOY my experience here. One of the best dynasties I ever played was me and one other dude, we played almost 20 seasons! What I am saying is lets get started or continue and roll with those who show they are in it for the long run(y)

9. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Mikedredd, I agree with you. I think this dynasty has potential and I believe it can work. I have been looking a for a good sim dynasty and I have enjoyed playing in this one so far. Let me know what I can do to help. I am waiting to see when we are going to push onto season 2. I am ready and waiting.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It's kind of like what we are doing in SH...we lost our OD because of a freak fail issue that suddenly deleted our OD. We just started over and said pick a team, go anywhere, lets bang out some seasons. Would you guys rather me open up any conference? We can keep moving with this OD, not start over, just allow guys to go wherever, schedule some user games and bang out some football. What about that? Personally idc, I'm thinking I may leave Clemson anyway since I am already playing ACC teams in my premier league.

11. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

If you do that I am going to go with UGA. To be honest I don't care either, I just want to bang it out and have some fun.

12. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

i'm cool with auburn, i have never really played SEC so it is fun....but idc jus wanna play

13. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

when are we doin offseason?

14. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Mikedredd we have some unfinished business in the iron bowl...lol. But that is I would like to know, when are we doing the offseason?

15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I think we should shoot to do it tomorrow night at around 8:30 pm est according to what has been posted above. That good for you guys?

ptown27
    mikedredd
    thebouncer24
    voltool16

Since you guys are the only ones that have made any comment. This is turning into an All SEC Dynasty haha

16. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

cool we could take volunteers if someone wants to switch maybe ??? anyway tomorrow 830 et cool

17. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Yes that will be cool for me. I will be done with all would have had to do by that time. I am cool with 8:30pm

18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

What do you mean?

19. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Guys,

I've been terribly inactive. What is the advance schedule 72 hours or 24? If we have a 72 hour advance I can continue and will pick it back up. I cannot do a 24 hour advance.

20. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Just making sure that we are advancing tonight at 830.

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It has been no where near 24 hours. Ideally I would love to have 48 hours. Season 2 will be much more policed.

22. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

As long as the bowl game I gave the extension for is played then yes.

23. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

ptown27
    mikedredd
    thebouncer24
    voltool16

Pushing it to offseason now. As soon as I see you all one and green'd up we will roll. That is how the offseason will progress. Green up when you are down and I will advance it.

IJGator - I don't know if you are planning on being on at 8:30 pm est with us, but you know you are more than welcome.

24. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Also, I will be removing members who have been inactive. This leaves me alone in the ACC, so I plan on moving to the SEC as to join the majority and play users. If anyone else wants to move, please let me know here so I can approve it. thebouncer24 - You are more than welcome to join us.

25. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Note: I am not forcing anyone out of the SEC by moving. I am essentially removing the conference limits. So have at it.