Season 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Sep 12, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

As we progress through offseason, let's get some dialogue going on any changes you would like to see for season 2.

1) Any slider settings you think need a second look? We were pretty successful against the CPU and we may need to tweak a few thinks in their favor.

2) Custom Playbooks. Does anyone have a strong desire for these? I've never been in favor but if nobody has any concerns, we can allow them for season 2 and see how it goes.

3) Any non-conf games you specifically want?

4) Do you have an AIM account? I have a few of yours so no need in reposting. For those who do not, if you want to create one (there is an AIM app for any smart phone I have seen) I will create us a chat than helps in communication.

5) Any other questions/concerns/comments?

Crumbler81
    webbs6212
    Donkalion
    Juicemann03
    bigtubb_
    BG
    fordtuff504
    Jbbubba
    cmassey13

2. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

1) Any slider settings you think need a second look? We were pretty successful against the CPU and we may need to tweak a few thinks in their favor. In my opinion the cpu was a good opponent because if you play a LSU or Alabama you are in for a ride. But I love a challenge so Give them a Little more boost lol.

2) Custom Playbooks. Does anyone have a strong desire for these? I've never been in favor but if nobody has any concerns, we can allow them for season 2 and see how it goes. I support it either was if someone want a custom playbook its fine by me.

3) Any non-conf games you specifically want? Yes I would Like a out of conference Top5 Match up 1st game of the season and stronger out of conference opponents. plug in some big east opponents. Would like for USC to be my Rival game at the end of the season.

4) Do you have an AIM account? I have a few of yours so no need in reposting. For those who do not, if you want to create one (there is an AIM app for any smart phone I have seen) I will create us a chat than helps in communication. I will creating one AIM would be good for communication.

5) Any other questions /concerns/comments? Yes we as in all of us need to due better in completing our games and recruiting. if a deadline is set then lets stick to it. If onaradio34 says he is advancing that day then lets advance that day. I know sometimes things happen but in some instances it took almost a week to advance, let help make it easy on the commissioner and keep the schedule.

Beware of the Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

1) Any slider settings you think need a second look? We were pretty successful against the CPU and we may need to tweak a few thinks in their favor. I feel for the most part the CPU was pretty competitive, but I feel that maybe the CPU run game should be nerfed just a tad, it seemed to be almost too difficult to stop. A slight boost to the CPU passing and both user and CPU pass rush would be good as well

2) Custom Playbooks. Does anyone have a strong desire for these? I've never been in favor but if nobody has any concerns, we can allow them for season 2 and see how it goes. Not that big of a deal for me, I haven't really played with them and I have no desire to play with them myself.

3) Any non-conf games you specifically want? Another game at Washington would be great, maybe Clemson and another highish ranked team or two would be nice.

4) Do you have an AIM account? I have a few of yours so no need in reposting. For those who do not, if you want to create one (there is an AIM app for any smart phone I have seen) I will create us a chat than helps in communication. I use a bit of Skype, not sure what AIM is/who runs it, got any info on it?

5) Any other questions/concerns/comments?Not that I can think of right now, besides maybe trying to stick a bit better to deadlines than we have been doing.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

AIM is AOL Instant Messaging. It's basically texting only we will set it up as a group thing. It's a free program in the app store/android marketplace. Blackberries have it too but I'm not sure where you get apps for them.

5. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I'm in favor of custom playbooks. I use them in my other dynasties and I'm just used to knowing what plays I have and where they are. Not a deal breaker, but enjoy having the option.

6. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

I would be open to doing that if everyone else is