Season 2 GameDay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

[​IMG]

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Da'Quan Bowers - LE

[​IMG]

How Bowers didn't go pro after a 20 sack season is beyond me, and possibly beyond the NCAA *cough*...but Bowers, who is quite possibly the best defensive lineman in the country, is back for his senior season. Heads up to all the ACC quarterbacks out there, Bowers is looking for blood, and maybe an ACC Championship this season.

Andre Ellington - HB

[​IMG]

While Ellington isn't known for breaking tackles, his elusiveness and speed make up for that easily as he can get around defenders before they can get to him. One of the fastest backs in the country, Ellington and Boyd will make a deadly backfield for Clemson next fall, and if Ellington can improve drastically over the spring he may be a Heisman candidate.

[​IMG]

Nigel Bradham - OLB

[​IMG]

Bradham is an absolute physical specimen at 6'2" 241 lbs. with blazing speed and is probably the best pursuit player in the nation. With 4 interceptions, 2 sacks, and a forced and recovered fumble last year, Bradham has proven he can do anything the defense needs him to, and they will need him to step up and be the captain and leader of this Florida State squad.​

Andrew Datko - LT

[​IMG]

While not overly great at anything besides having some of the best feet for a lineman in the country, Datko is solid all the way around for this Florida State offense. His size alone allows him to be one of the better tackles in the conference, and if he can make a big step before his final season he may be a high draft pick.​

Bert Reed - WR

[​IMG]

The elusive little receiver that feels like he's been at Florida State for 10 years, Reed is finally entering his senior season, and looking to improve on a mediocre 28 catch season, where he only had 3 touchdowns. But now Reed will be the featured receiver, and expect the Seminoles to try and capitalize on his speed and quickness with short routes that get him in open space.​

[​IMG]

Nick Claytor - LT

[​IMG]

While some would argue whether or not having your left tackle being your best player, for this Georgia Tech team it could be a good thing. Although he needs to improve his pass blocking this spring, Claytor may be the best run blocking tackle in the conference, and with the amount the Yellow Jackets run it they'll need Claytor to lead the charge in 2011.​

Roddy Jones - HB

[​IMG]

Jones is short and stout, but has quite the burst for a 200+ lb. running back. He will need to lead Georgia Tech's offense this season with Nesbitt graduating. He may share the load with Peeples once again, but 2 is better than 1 with the option attack. Let's see if Jones can get to 1000 yards this season, as he fell short in 2010.​

[​IMG]
    Brandon Harris - CB

[​IMG]

While he doesn't have the size or strength to match up and press premier receivers, Harris has everything else that matters. Elite speed and quickness, great man and zone coverage skills, and a nose for the ball. Harris is also the smartest corner in the league according to most experts with his 99 awareness rating. Opposing quarterbacks had better know where Harris is at all times if they don't want to look like fools.​

Sean Spence - OLB

[​IMG]

Though not a great cover linebacker, Spence's pure athleticism helps him in that area. He could be the fastest linebacker in the nation, if not the quickest, and he chases down ball carriers like nobody's business. Miami is a defense that thrives on speed, and Spence will be leading the charge as one of the faster guys on the squad.​

Name Overall Team Position Year Pro Potential
    Da'Quan Bowers 93 Clemson LE SR High 1st
    Andre Ellington 88 Clemson HB JR(RS) 2nd-3rd
    Nigel Bradham 91 Florida State ROLB SR 2nd-3rd
    Andrew Datko 91 Florida State LT SR 2nd-3rd
    Bert Reed 90 Florida State WR SR(RS) 5th-6th
    Nick Claytor 87 Georgia Tech LT SR(RS) 4th-5th
    Roddy Jones 86 Georgia Tech HB SR(RS) 5th-6th
    Brandon Harris 93 Miami CB SR 1st-2nd
    Sean Spence 90 Miami LOLB SR 3rd-4th

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

considering how long it took me to put this one together I'm gonna stick with 1 guy per team in the Big 10 and SEC, so you ACC fuckers consider yourselves lucky. Oh and I'll come back and edit the ratings after training results to make y'all look better ;)

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

K guys just thought I'd give a heads up on my plans for Season Previews (instead of letting you guys do it yourselves, which never would've worked :p)

Tonight: Best Returning Players by Conference
    Tomorrow/Friday: Top Recruiting Classes
    Friday: Best Incoming Freshman by Conference
    Saturday: Individual Team Previews by Conference
    Sunday: Conference Previews/Predictions

also would like to throw out there I'm open to any other ideas for a thread on next season's preview

I'm doin double work for you mofos cuz I was slacking with some sickness the past couple weeks, so be prepared for enough content to shake a stick at

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Nice job fella

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Someone is bored at work

7. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I might not have net but by gosh I can get some sticks

8. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    I hope his reindeer games are preventing someone from getting a new spleen or sphinctor transplant

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tyler Sash - SS

[​IMG]

Sash returns for his senior year with the reputation of being one of the smartest safeties and best coverage safeties in college football. With the departure Clayborn, Sash will now need to lead this defense through a tough Big 10 schedule next season. The Hawkeyes will rely on Sash to make big plays and help keep things underneath for the rest of the defense.

[​IMG]

Denard Robinson - QB

[​IMG]

Although Robinson's 17 interceptions cost him a chance at ECB Player of the Year, expect him to come out determined to improve his passing accuracy and use his legs more. If he can do both of these, he is a Heisman favorite and can lead this Wolverine team to a great year. He threw all over the place last year, so expect nothing different from Michigan this season on offense. Everything will go through their stud QB.​

[​IMG]

Jack Crawford - RE

[​IMG]

Although he underachieved in his junior season, the coaches over at Penn State continue to rave about their defensive end, who they say is a monster in waiting. One of the smoothest, most natural ends in the game, Crawford has great finesse and quite a motor, with great athleticism and size. It's up to Brian to get the most out of him.​

[​IMG]

John Clay - HB

[​IMG]

The clear cut favorite for the Heisman after setting the NCAA rushing record last season. Raji has made no qualms about the fact that he convinced Clay to stay with a blow job from himself and several prostitutes, but who cares about the public shame and embarrassment when you brought back the best running back in college football since Ricky Williams? Wisconsin finished #3 last season, and should be the favorite in the Big 10.​

Tyler Sash 93 Iowa SS SR(RS) 4th-5th
    Denard Robinson 95 Michigan QB JR 6th-7th
    Jack Crawford 90 Penn State RE SR 4th-5th
    John Clay 94 Wisconsin HB SR(RS) 2nd-3rd

10. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

The raji giving blowjob is classic. Denard won't be passing near as much...if I ever get this fucking Internet up

11. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

This should be a good season. LSU is not allowed to win championship.

Charlie Murphy....what did the 5 fingers say to the face?

12. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

LOL well I'm definitely down for some Tiger/Wolverine action this year (If your dance card isn't full already...For some strange reason it seems like plenty of teams want Michigan on their schedule for 2011;))

13. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Cause I talk shit. I know it

14. Bl0ndeRedHead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ryan Mallett - QB
    [​IMG]

Undoubtedly the best arm in the country, Mallett returns for his senior season and a shot at winning the SEC Championship. With three 90+ overall receivers to throw to this fall, expect the Razorbacks to throw all day long, and Mallett to rack up the yards. With a new coach coming in who plans to air it out, Denard Robinson better not start framing the mantle for a 2nd straight passing title.

[​IMG]

Deonte Thompson - WR

[​IMG]

Although Florida has two DTs rated a point higher than Thompson, I feel he is the best and most talented returning player for this Florida Gators squad. After a lackluster season where he barely averaged 10 yards a catch on 37 catches, Thompson has said his dedication has never been higher to getting better. With all the athletic tools already there, Thompson must work on his hands over spring camps in order to establish himself as one of the better receivers in the SEC.​

[​IMG]

Patrick Peterson - CB

[​IMG]

There's no question Peterson is the best returning player in the nation, and should be a top 5 draft pick next year. There is literally no flaw in this corner's game...he can defend the pass, tackle against the run, even play some wide receiver if needed. And not to mention he is one of the most dangerous return men in the nation. If utilized well, Peterson could be the first defensive Heisman winner since Woodson.​

[​IMG]

Janzen Jackson - FS

[​IMG]

Jackson leads a Tennessee defense that is returning many starters and is primed for a good year in 2011. With great physical traits and solid coverage skills, Jackson is one of the better safeties in the SEC. Coming off a 3 interception season, the Vols could use a few more out of him, as well as some improvement when it comes to tackling and stuffing the run when they need him to.​

Ryan Mallett 96 Arkansas QB SR(RS) High 1st
    Deonte Thompson 89 Florida WR SR(RS) 4th-5th
    Patrick Peterson 98 LSU CB SR High 1st
    Janzen Jackson 89 Tennessee FS JR 5th-6th

15. Bl0ndeRedHead

This season is shaping up to be a classic...we added the 12th man (who has credentials in other leagues for being good with the sticks) to make the Big 10 probably the most interesting conference with all the user teams being fairly even (Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Penn State...can't get better than that), I'm moving to the SEC West to give Tre all he can handle down there in the bayou, and everyone in the ACC should be better this season, save for boda who might have a small drop off. Either way, I think if we were to poll everyone, we'd have 3 different guys per conference getting votes to win it, which is a good thing.

16. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

As in home field advantage?

Edit: or 12th user?

17. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea we tossed DaQuan some cash.

18. Killerraji

Killerraji Walk On

lol no blowjob. that was smls that did that cuz he wants to play against him so bad that he said he'd blow him first before denard. so hel,l he stayed. i dont blame the guy. smls gives a good blow job.:D

19. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Go to hell you sonofabitch. Your lies will cost you homie.

20. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Damn right! Raji, I can't believe you'd spread that kind of grossly inaccurate info...Smalls gives terrible head!

21. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Touché. You can go to hell!...damn crack heads. If you guys weren't high you'd realize it was @mboda who was giving the head

22. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    with all the changes can someone please post the users and their respective teams. there has been alot of turnover lately....

23. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

oh come on, it hasn't been that bad has it?

Big 10. Raji - Wisconsin, Smalls - Michigan, Brian#2 - Penn State , Pepper- Iowa

SEC. Chris -Arkansas, Tre - LSU, you,York - Tennessee

ACC. me GT, White Trey - Clemson, Zcar - fsu, boda - miami

That's all

24. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    thanks BDS

25. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Hold on...you forgot to present it on a tps report or PowerPoint. He'll be back asking again.

@bawvu